+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Kim - One World

Re: Kim - One World

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    Sorry, but let's be honest. By Final Tribal Council you wouldn't have been able to avoid seeing it. Unless of course, Brooks is right and she gets to shave along with Tarzan.
    LOL ! I am hoping for the shave by them , it will be far to distracting.
    Uncle David likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

I'm not exactly sure why, but I'm starting to dislike Kim. Maybe she seems too smug or something. Anyway, I'm getting annoyed with her. On the flip side, I'm liking Tarzan a lot more.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

I have never been a big Kim fan, I can't decide what it is about her that rubs me the wrong way but she's been in my least favorite 3 almost the whole game. I hope the others pull their heads out of the sand soon and get rid of her before it's too late!

Quote Originally Posted by M_shelll View Post
    I have never been a big Kim fan, I can't decide what it is about her that rubs me the wrong way but she's been in my least favorite 3 almost the whole game. I hope the others pull their heads out of the sand soon and get rid of her before it's too late!
    Well they had better hurry Its the finale on Sunday isnt it?
    ilja likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Kim was definately the best player...but she was actually playing a game with a bunch of idiots...so if she wins it will be almost like taking candy from a baby
    Uncle David likes this.

They weren't all idiots. There were very good players voted out early, which is how it should be if you're doing it right.
    Alexxxx likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    They weren't all idiots. There were very good players voted out early, which is how it should be if you're doing it right.
    I agree. Also, while there were truly a few dolts there, if you can play in such a way that everybody looks foolish, then you've done something. I'd call Kim a master manipulator, finding each person's buttons, then pushing them.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Ok, am I the only one thinking there is something going on between Kim & Chelsea? When they were on the boat, Chelsea said something to the effect of "feeling like I'm on my honeymoon" to Kim. And, then told Kim that she loved her. Don't get me wrong, I tell my gal pals that I love them, but the intonation with Chelsea was different.

Sooooo, is there something going on between the two of them and TPTB are supressing it because... well because they don't want to stir up some of the viewers or whatever?
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Never too old to Twinkle! AZChristian's Avatar

I'd forgotten that . . . but she did, in fact, say it. I remember at the time thinking, "How nice that Kim runs a bridal shop. She can help Chelsea pick something out for their wedding."

It was definitely something I've never heard a girl say before about a "friend."

I did think that the honeymoon comment was odd ... but my interpretation was that she meant that the setting and what they were doing was something that people might do on a honeymoon. I thought perhaps the scene was edited in to raise some eyebrows ... And the "love" thing was possibly edited in to raise them higher?.
    Longhornfan likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast