+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Tarzan - One World

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Re: Tarzan - One World

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I thought Tarzan was keeping it a secret that he was a doctor? Yet no one at TC seemed surprised by what he said about the operating room. ???
    I'm sure he intended to keep it a secret, but he was talking about microbes, etc. during "crapgate", so I'm sure he's been dropping hints for some time.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Maybe they think it's just more of his lunatic rantings.
    holly71 likes this.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Maybe they think it's just more of his lunatic rantings.
    Lord knows I would! Dude has been seriously unstable and presenting himself as quite the lunatic from jump street.
    AZChristian likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Seriously - have you even been in a group setting where everyone in the room knew that one person in the group was WAY weird? Everyone just tends to ignore them, thereby giving each other the affirmation that no one believes anything the weird person says. It's possible that this is the case with Tarzan.
    Last edited by AZChristian; 03-30-2012 at 07:35 PM.

From his bio:
    Pet Peeves: Inequity and deceit.

3 Words to Describe You: Creative, childlike, (but not childish) and honorable.

He says "inequity" is one of his pet peeves, so why didn't he ever call Colton (and Alicia) out for the way he treated & talked to others?
    And I beg to differ on the "but not childish" ~ he acted like a bratty kid about the whole thing with Jonas, as well as some other things over the past few weeks.

I find him to be an annoying jackass. I wonder how he is with his patients? I also wonder if he's currently practicing? This can't be a good endorsement with him acting like a scatterbrain on one hand, but yet a know-it-all on the other. Neither are qualities I want in a Dr! Of course skills are super important, but I need to LIKE my Dr. in order to feel 100% confident in them!
    sweetpea, Longhornfan and jucamer like this.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie View Post
    I'm sure he intended to keep it a secret, but he was talking about microbes, etc. during "crapgate", so I'm sure he's been dropping hints for some time.
    Best catch-word since Bearcata's "Toe Tag"!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

I cannot get over the thought that the way Tarzan presents is just game strategy.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    I cannot get over the thought that the way Tarzan presents is just game strategy.
    Any thought as to what that strategy is? I ask because I can't figure out what it could be other than annoy the crap outta all the other players so they forfeit and he's the last one remaining? I mean, seriously, I can't figure out what kind of winning strategy could be behind is antics.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

OMG I would have completely freaked if he had thrown his poopy pants into the water just as I added my stuff. What, can't each person take care of their own laundry, just refilling and warming the water each time? That was so rude, I would have slugged him. Ugh.
    holly71, mom2, Coco46 and 1 others like this.

So true, sweetpea. I mean, how many among us haven't had an occasional skid mark in their drawers? And honestly, with the conditions they are living under, with no toilet paper or, my favorite, Cottonelle wipes to use has to make it worse. BUT, sheesh man! Wash your own undies!
    sweetpea likes this.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast