+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree193Likes

Thread: Colton - One World

Colton - One World

Name (Age): Colton Cumbie (21)

Tribe Designation: Manono

Current Residence: Monroeville, Ala.

Personal Claim to Fame: I came out as gay when I was 12 years old, sixth grade in South Alabama. My parents definitely did not run out to join Parents of Lesbian and Gay (PFLAG) and it took a long time but they came around. It was weird at school but I didnít play the victim and run home to cry. I stood up for myself and explained that being gay wasnít who I was but part of who I am.

Inspiration in Life: My nanny/ grandmother who is technically my great-aunt but she and her husband took my mom in when she was 2 months old after her dad abandoned her. My grandmother is the most amazing person I know. She is literally my 73-year-old best friend! She has been there for me through everything, definitely the biggest impact on who I am today.

Hobbies: Socializing, watching reality TV and writing.

Pet Peeves: Ugly people who think theyíre hot.

3 Words to Describe You: Adorable, entertaining and opinionated.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: As far as my personality goes I would be a mix of Queen Parvati, Corinne and JT. I embody three of their distinctive traits; heartlessness (in a loveable way), low tolerance for trash and that people hate me but still want to be my best friend.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I want to play the game! The strategy, the challenges, I want it all! I donít care about the fame or whether people love or hate me. I would love nothing more than to see my verbally abusive stepdadís reaction when I win a million dollars on national TV.

Why You Think Youíll ďSurviveĒ SURVIVOR: I live my life as I if Iím playing Survivor! I have a strategy for everything. Hell, the way I got my boyfriend was a strategy.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I donít believe, I know! There has never been anyone with the social skills and charisma I possess on this show. Iím confident, hilarious, athletic, good looking, adorable and I have good teeth with a hint of Southern charm. What more could you want?

Survivor: One World Cast: Colton
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Teach your children well Uncle David's Avatar

Re: Colton - One World

Based on the interview I saw online at CBS, this kid can be summed up with one emoticon...

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Hard to say. Loves his grammy - that's a good thing Admires Corinne - that is an exceedingly bad thing.
    sweetpea and Uncle David like this.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Bummer to hear, Uncle David. Based on his answers here, I'm kinda liking him.

I know, You know, Asteroids Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

His interview is AWFUL. He rants on about being mean in highschool. How he was great at making the crowd all turn against a person.
    I despise him already, and I'm afraid he's going to get WAY too much airtime.

Teach your children well Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    Bummer to hear, Uncle David. Based on his answers here, I'm kinda liking him.
    Check out his video interview at the CBS site and let me know what you think of him.
    spockwhat likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

I know, You know, Asteroids Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    Check out his video interview at the CBS site and let me know what you think of him.
    I'm in on that... pressure's on, Katesmom.
    Uncle David likes this.

I just watched the video. Yep, you two are right - this guy is going to get a lot of airtime and I am not thinking I am going to like him very much by the end. On top of everything else, I CAN'T STAND people who constantly say "like" when they are talking. SILENCE IS OK!!

Well...since the teams start off...guys against girls...don't see him bonding very well with any of his guy teammates
    Uncle David likes this.

It was a brave thing to come out in 6th grade. Jr high/middle school is hard enough without that on top.

Witholding judgement on him.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast