+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree193Likes

Thread: Colton - One World

Re: Colton - One World

I just read an interview with him at Eonline. He says he was acting. He says he wants another chance to play Survivor.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Photobabe View Post
    I just read an interview with him at Eonline. He says he was acting. He says he wants another chance to play Survivor.
    I hope they deny him.
    nanaslbkp likes this.

I really hate it when people say this because 9 times out of 10, they don't actually mean it, but I'm saying it anyway. If they bring Colton back for another run on Survivor, I will NOT be watching. I came very close to stopping this season, and probably would have if he and Alicia would have been able to continue bullying the way they were to Christina. Like someone said earlier in one of the threads; it makes my stomach hurt.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Of course he was acting ... He was acting like an idiot, America called him on it, and now he's trying to weasel out of it.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Photobabe View Post
    He seems to be changing his story with each interview. I haven't read that one yet, but in the one on reality tv world, Colton seemed to be trying to say that all that he was doing was using strategy and was just playing the game. If you haven't read that interview, then I suggest you do. His explanation of why he treated Bill the way he did was just bullsh*t. Colton is taking a beating in the comments section of every place that I have gone to. If CBS is even thinking about having Colton return, then they better read the boards first before making that offer.

I don't think I could watch if Colton came back either. I was already considering not watching the rest of this season due to his vile, toxic spewings. I don't buy in to his "I was acting" crap. I also think this shows that its not always a case of bad editing regarding reality tv contestants/villians. Sometimes they really are just that nasty.
    rfromp, JavaJo and jucamer like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

I thought his first excuse was that he was a young, ignorant 20 year old? He's telling a different story every time!
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

No matter how much contestants say "it's the editing", the editors can't edit anything *in*. If we see Colton saying stuff (good or bad), it's because he actually said it. (Granted, not necessarily in the situation they appear to be speaking at...but it's definitely their words.)

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie View Post
    I thought his first excuse was that he was a young, ignorant 20 year old? He's telling a different story every time!
    Oh, he is still using that "I was just a young, unexperienced 20-year old" excuse as well. It seems like he is reading a lot of the blogs and starts to incorporate parts of them into his exit interviews, when it suits his purpose. In fact, it seems like he has even used some of the wordage from Bill's exit interview as a way to defend himself...such as Colton saying that he has lived a very sheltered and pampered life and has not ever had to face any real adversity, such as bigotry and poverty. While Colton is saying that he has learned a lot, he is still coming across like a skilled politician whose apology is nothing more than a P/R campaign. There probably has never been anyone on tv as "across the board" offensive as Colton was. Colton is reaping what he sowed.

Quote Originally Posted by CuckoosNest View Post
    Hi all. First off, thank you for the overwhelming support and positive comments on my last post. Believe it or not, it means an awful lot.

Second, I believe in karma... especially in the game of Survivor. And man, oh man, did karma rear her bitchy head last week. Good for her. Bad for Colton. (And Alicia, who is every bit as bad as Colton.)
    First of all I did not see your original post until today, but thank you for that. I believe in karma as well and not only does Alicia need to go, but Tarzan as well. Colton is gone and good riddance to him. Alicia is almost as nasty and Tarzan is right up there as well. I made a post about the conversation that Alicia and Tarzan had with Kristina as I still had it on my DVR. I posted it on last week's show thread so will not repeat it here. Just wanted to let you know how much I appreciated your original post.

+ Reply to Thread