+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 119
Like Tree193Likes

Thread: Colton - One World

  1. #41
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    21,657

    Re: Colton - One World

    I wish this guy didnt have the idol.Boo!!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  2. #42
    Kiz
    Kiz is offline
    FORT Fogey Kiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    917

    Re: Colton - One World

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I wish this guy didnt have the idol.Boo!!
    I'm hoping for a blind side of Colton with him going out holding onto his idol. That should wipe the smug grin off his face.
    G.G., navybelle, jucamer and 2 others like this.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

  3. #43
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    21,657

    Re: Colton - One World

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiz View Post
    I'm hoping for a blind side of Colton with him going out holding onto his idol. That should wipe the smug grin off his face.
    It might happen, I am looking forward to seeing his face when they change tribes, or merge or....
    Kiz likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  4. #44
    FORT Fogey DevilTwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    861

    Re: Colton - One World

    I suppose they are keeping him simply because he's making so many enemies that no one will vote for him in the finale if he makes it that far.
    DevilTwin
    Trekker and Geocacher

  5. #45
    Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Just south of Hollywood
    Posts
    1,616

    Re: Colton - One World

    I don't know why he's still around, but he's an arrogant, short-sighted idiot, who deserves to be bitch slapped (can I say that?)

    Voting out your strongest tribe member because she's a threat, on day 14?

    Also, I'm beginning to find his effeminate mannerisms annoying and I resent Colton for my developing predjudical feelings against homosexuals. I thought I was so beyond anything CLOSE to that. I don't like who I'm becoming and the feelings I'm feeling because of his perceived behaviour. Maybe I should stop watching the show so I may go back to my nicely balanced, accepting norm..... This is really starting to bother me. I truly believed that I was much more accepting and open to all people, races, ethnicities and sexual orientations.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

  6. #46
    PWS
    PWS is online now
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    14,983

    Re: Colton - One World

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilTwin View Post
    I suppose they are keeping him simply because he's making so many enemies that no one will vote for him in the finale if he makes it that far.
    I don't want him to come in 2nd either.

  7. #47
    FORT Fogey mesachick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    On my horse.
    Posts
    2,977

    Re: Colton - One World

    Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I don't want him to come in 2nd either.
    Or third for that matter. I just want him gone ASAP!
    mountaingirl70 and Fanny Mare like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

  8. #48
    FORT Fan PipSqueek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Poodle Farmer
    Posts
    164

    Re: Colton - One World

    Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie View Post
    I don't know why he's still around, but he's an arrogant, short-sighted idiot, who deserves to be bitch slapped (can I say that?)

    Voting out your strongest tribe member because she's a threat, on day 14?

    Also, I'm beginning to find his effeminate mannerisms annoying and I resent Colton for my developing predjudical feelings against homosexuals. I thought I was so beyond anything CLOSE to that. I don't like who I'm becoming and the feelings I'm feeling because of his perceived behaviour. Maybe I should stop watching the show so I may go back to my nicely balanced, accepting norm..... This is really starting to bother me. I truly believed that I was much more accepting and open to all people, races, ethnicities and sexual orientations.
    I know what you mean. Im not at all homophobic, but, Ive always found male homosexuals who insist on exaggerating their phony "put-on" flaming side in an attempt to "appear" more gay, were simply that..phony. It always comes off as arrogant and narcissistic, and those are traits that dont appeal to me, no matter what anyones sexual orientation is.

  9. #49
    Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    6,054

    Re: Colton - One World

    Quote Originally Posted by PipSqueek View Post
    Ive always found male homosexuals who insist on exaggerating their phony...
    I'm not a fan of 'Diva's' no matter their gender, color, sexual orientation or any other qualifiers you want to use.
    sweetpea, JavaJo and Fanny Mare like this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

  10. #50
    PWS
    PWS is online now
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    14,983

    Re: Colton - One World

    Quote Originally Posted by PipSqueek View Post
    I know what you mean. Im not at all homophobic, but, Ive always found male homosexuals who insist on exaggerating their phony "put-on" flaming side in an attempt to "appear" more gay, were simply that..phony. It always comes off as arrogant and narcissistic, and those are traits that dont appeal to me, no matter what anyones sexual orientation is.
    I've always found it odd that the term effeminate is used to describe that behavior when I don't know a single woman who acts like that in the physical sense. Real women don't flounce! At least not the ones I know.
    But back to Colton.....when I find myself starting to associate his mannerisms with his personality I remind myself of that guy from Queer Eye for the Straight Guy...something Cressley I think...my "nominal aphasia" is kicking in ....who has many of the same mannerisms but none of the nasty personality. Tempting as it is to call Colton a high school mean girl or a b...ch because of his mannerisms, he's really a pr....k...not a lot different from the other alpha males he's dominated. The only hope now is that at the merge the women stick to a real "chicks before pr...ks" philosophy and take him out as soon as they don't need him.
    Sadly if he gets to merge it means he will flounce into all the last TCs, rolling his eyeballs, etc., and make some long narcissistic speech at the last TC.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.