+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree193Likes

Thread: Colton - One World

Re: Colton - One World

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie View Post
    Well, he's getting eaten alive in the forums, FB & Twitter. There's being a "villain" and then there's being racist and a bigot and PROUD of it.
    The previews I saw tonight are calling him "Super Villain" and there's a clip of someone saying "I hope he's not a master manipulator," and Colton's admitting to playing both sides.

The show's loving all this.... Ugh!

On his Twitter page he says he was cringing while watching himself, admits to his comments being ignorant, says he was trying to be funny and now sees that he wasn't.
    ??
    Doesn't make it better for me, though.
    march, mushybrain and jucamer like this.

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    On his Twitter page he says he was cringing while watching himself, admits to his comments being ignorant, says he was trying to be funny and now sees that he wasn't.
    ??
    Nor for me. Sounds like damage control. He will, no doubt, try to pull the old "I didn't mean things like they sounded" or continue his "I was just joking around" excuse. If all else fails, he will cry that he was the victim of "bad editing." News flash, Colton. You can't edit words IN that a person has not spoken. And your words like "munchkin" and "oompah loompah" and "ghetto trash" spoke loud and clear about what a cruel, intolerant, judgemental bully you are.

I am going to hope that Colton is capable of some introspection, and that seeing his terrible behavior will help him become a better person who is more respectful of others. Hope springs eternal.

Just visiting this planet nanaslbkp's Avatar

Don't like Colton and haven't from the start. He is an egotistical, snotty, overly dramatic, little punk. I will be glad to see him go.
    sweetpea and Photobabe like this.
    The human spirit needs places where nature has not been rearranged by the hand of man.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

What if he wins? If he makes it to the end because nobody has the balls to vote him off, like so many other "alliance leaders" the last few seasons.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

OMG - there is actually a Facebook Page "We Hate Colton Cumbie on Survivor"

https://www.facebook.com/WeHateColto...urvivor?ref=nf

Evidently, the negative comments on his regular Survivor Page kept being deleted.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    What if he wins? If he makes it to the end because nobody has the balls to vote him off, like so many other "alliance leaders" the last few seasons.
    I don't think it will happen. But if it does - I think it really comes down to who is on the jury and who he is sitting next to. If the final TC happened today, I have to believe that he would not win. But we are still early in this game and a lot can happen.

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    The previews I saw tonight are calling him "Super Villain" and there's a clip of someone saying "I hope he's not a master manipulator," and Colton's admitting to playing both sides.

The show's loving all this.... Ugh!

??
    Me either. It's called Colton trying to cover his a$$.

Ok so I'm finally making my way over to the Survivor forum and just read Colton's profile. All I have to say is this:

Colton's pet peeve is...himself????
    JavaJo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by G.G. View Post
    Ok so I'm finally making my way over to the Survivor forum and just read Colton's profile. All I have to say is this:

Colton's pet peeve is...himself????
    That makes two.He's my pet peeves as wll.lol
    Uncle David likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I know, You know, Asteroids Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Wow.. reading the early comments over now...none of us predicted his current power. He certainly seems to be right that he can bend people to his will.
    Then again, that was only after he was given an idol. Before that, he was an annoyance to the girls, and a nothing to the guys. Personally, I think Troyzan, at least, knows how great it would be to sit next to Colton in a final three situation. If is form of 'manipulation' is to be so hateful and hated that he will make final three, it's a pretty poor way of manipulating.

No, I'm not going to give this guy one iota of credit.
    Uncle David and Fanny Mare like this.

+ Reply to Thread