+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Christina - One World

Christina - One World

Name (Age): Christina Cha (29)

Tribe Designation: Salani

Current Residence: Hollywood, Calif.

Personal Claim to Fame: Senior year of college when I was president, my class won 5th place amongst several universities for the Honda Fit Advertisement Campaign.

Inspiration in Life: Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi with his inspiration of enrollment and empowerment in transforming people in non-violence movement and Winston Churchill. I know they contradict. However, he is one of the most sophisticated and insightful politicians who will go down in history as one of the world’s most admired leaders.

Hobbies: Snowboarding, writing and hiking.

Pet Peeves: When people have poor follow-up skills.

3 Words to Describe You: Fearless, unstoppable and empowering.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Kristina on Redemption Island because she likes to take the lead and stands up for herself. I’m the same way. My sense of humor, though, is very sarcastic and dry like Francesca Hogi.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I want to play the game because I know I can do it and it looks like so much fun! I also hope this show will bring my family closer together.

Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I’m very great at delegating, instructing, leading, organizing and problem solving. I can build a fire, fish, spear fish (sort of) and build shelter.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: Survivor needs a funny, goofy and cute Asian girl! It’s time to represent.

Survivor: One World Cast: Christina
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Teach your children well Uncle David's Avatar

Re: Christina - One World

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I’m very great at delegating, instructing, leading, organizing and problem solving.[/url]
    Typically the characteristics of the first to go.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Her pet peeve is "When people have poor follow-up skills" I'm thinking Debbie Downer, very likely early to go
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

I know, You know, Asteroids Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

^^

Possibly an early boot, but I think it'll come down to how weak she is in challenges, and how threatened her female tribemates feel because of her cutie-patotieness.
    Uncle David likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    Possibly an early boot, but it'll come down to how weak she is, and how threatened her female tribemates feel because of her cutie-patotieness.
    too funny!
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

She claims she is great at delegating...instructing...lea ding...doubt that will keep her in the game very long...
    Last edited by OrangeCrush; 02-08-2012 at 02:52 PM.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    ^^

Possibly an early boot, but I think it'll come down to how weak she is in challenges, and how threatened her female tribemates feel because of her cutie-patotieness.
    I agree. My first thought was "she's too pretty to be on Survivor!"
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

She told Alicia to shut up. She told her loudly and often. I love her.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I agree. I was impressed with her last night. She also tried to deal with/negotiate with the men based on skills, as opposed to immediately resorting to her body. While I get that sometimes this can be used in this game, not this early. And what Christina did was get the men to focus on her as a person and an asset (for what skills she possessed and could give them), whereas Alicia just reinforced what the men already think - that the women are useless and are just something to look at.

She's also one of the two who went to steal fire. I like her (provisionally), if only because Alicia does not.
    Coco46 and SugarMama like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast