+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Christina - One World

Re: Christina - One World

I like this girl. She doesn't take being bullied and she has a great mind....bargaining with the guys like she did was very smart. Probably means she'll be an early target but I would love to see her make it to the merge and align with some of the guys.
    sweetpea and Uncle David like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

I LOVE this woman. Smart, attractive and not a doormat.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

FORT Regular

wow. she is attractive.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy van Pelt View Post
    She's also one of the two who went to steal fire. I like her (provisionally), if only because Alicia does not.
    I know! That's why I thought this was so funny:

Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I’m very great at delegating, instructing, leading, organizing and problem solving. I can build a fire, fish, spear fish (sort of) and build shelter.

This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Hey, build fire, steal fire, it's all about getting fire! Well, at least we have a couple of women who can at least sort of spear fish---very useful usually on these beach based settings.
    She sounds quite smart---I'm impressed by what she said about Churchill and that she gave Gandhi's full name! Unfortunately she's not in the airhead alliance. If Sab had just gone with the "older/smarter" women's group we might have had a sensible majority.

One of my favorites. "Because you're wrong, ok, so shut up!" was probably my favorite Survivor moment of all time. Alicia, you're not in Chicago, so STFU. Christina would probably kick your butt even if you were in the mouthy city. And i hated the way Alicia interrupted Christina the first chance she got and then wouldn't shut up and tried to make it seem like Christina was interrupting her....total hypocrite.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by maul52 View Post
    One of my favorites. "Because you're wrong, ok, so shut up!" was probably my favorite Survivor moment of all time. Alicia, you're not in Chicago, so STFU. Christina would probably kick your butt even if you were in the mouthy city. And i hated the way Alicia interrupted Christina the first chance she got and then wouldn't shut up and tried to make it seem like Christina was interrupting her....total hypocrite.
    Totally agree! I try to remind myself that Alicia is being edited, but she really is coming across as extremely obnoxious, and Christina as very reasonable---probably be the death of her in Survivor.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12