+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Chelsea - One World

FORT Fogey

Re: Chelsea - One World

Quote Originally Posted by maul52 View Post
    Those shorts are way too long to be Daisy Dukes and "fake boobs"? What makes you think they are fake? Have you seen something that I haven't? Have you seen scars or what they look like without the support of a bra?
    Her breasts look enhanced to me.
    Uncle David likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Her breasts look enhanced to me.
    As someone who has seen plenty of fake and natural breasts, I don't think Chelsea's are "enhanced" by surgery. She is wearing a good bra that can make any woman with some substance there look "enhanced".

I think after last week she may be in the running for my favourite.
    Uncle David likes this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

FORT Fogey

I read something disturbing about Chelsea on another internet site last night. Apparently last week during the Colton/Alicia gangup on Christina, Chelsea was tweeting how hilarious she thought it was.

I don't follow twitter at all, so have no idea if this is true. Anybody know?
    This isnt the Sound of freaking Music were watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    I read something disturbing about Chelsea on another internet site last night. Apparently last week during the Colton/Alicia gangup on Christina, Chelsea was tweeting how hilarious she thought it was.

I don't follow twitter at all, so have no idea if this is true. Anybody know?
    Her Twitter feed is at Twitter. There's a tweet from Colton ("I always thought I was a bigger b*tch than karma... I was wrong #haha", followed by a tweet from Chelsea ("@ColtonCumbie @AliciaRRosa @KittenSWAG24 You guys had laughing HARD tonight! My fav: 'Go make an alliance with a hermit crab'"). (@KittenSWAG24 is Kat.)

That's the only thing she tweeted during last week's show.

I can see how someone might laugh at the stupidity of Coltons exchanges. I dont see Chelsea as someone mean-spirited who would agree with Colton/Alicias comments and treatment of Christina

Quote Originally Posted by TripleGemini View Post
    Her Twitter feed is at Twitter. There's a tweet from Colton ("I always thought I was a bigger b*tch than karma... I was wrong #haha", followed by a tweet from Chelsea ("@ColtonCumbie @AliciaRRosa @KittenSWAG24 You guys had laughing HARD tonight! My fav: 'Go make an alliance with a hermit crab'"). (@KittenSWAG24 is Kat.)

That's the only thing she tweeted during last week's show.
    I wonder of Chelsea was laughing at what those three above were tweeting and not what Colton actually said and did on the show, well, other than the hermit crab thing. It is kind of hard to tell though. I am hoping that Chelsea wasn't laughing at what she saw on the screen. It sounds like Colton is just trying to make a big joke out of the whole thing by what he is tweeting. If I were Chelsea, I wouldn't be commenting on anything that Colton tweets about....better to put some distance there.

I dont think we really know.I think she should stay away from them jmho

I was thinking about Bill and what he thought when Colton was taken off? I bet he smiled , as for Chelsea stop tweeting!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Teach your children well Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maul52 View Post
    What makes you think they are fake?
    Well, she said so!
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Just visiting this planet nanaslbkp's Avatar

Alrighty, I saw her catch the chicken (pretty good) but has she been spear fishing?? Maybe they don't have spear fishing paraphernalia?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast