+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: Alicia - One World

Re: Alicia - One World

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie View Post
    AND, she's a Special Education Teacher, Mesa. I cannot believe her school is keeping her on after this display. But, hey - the YMCA kept Na'Onka on as a teacher after her awful behaviour.
    I find it hard to believe she's a teacher at all.

I also have a hard time believing they will keep her around, since a large number of Illinois educators recently received what they call RIF (reduction in force) notices and the preponderance of them are Special Ed or teaching in some type of compensatory education programs.
    I wonder if Alicia knew that was coming and when she loses will go on a speaking tour or something about how bully's never win.
    jucamer likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie View Post
    AND, she's a Special Education Teacher, Mesa. I cannot believe her school is keeping her on after this display. But, hey - the YMCA kept Na'Onka on as a teacher after her awful behaviour.
    Yeah I heard that. I hope the parent's of the kids that she works with demand her removal, or remove their kids from her class. I sure as heck would.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Wait., she's Puerto Rican? Ugh, now I feel dirty! Let's see, Jessie in Africa was nice but eliminated very early, and then Edgardo in Fiji's a jerkwad, now we get this eyesore with the nasty 'tude. They should get Sandra to show Alicia just what it means to have Puerto Rican sass while remaining likeable. Sandra's got a well known history of being very upfront about getting in the faces of jerks and verbally kick them down, and I would pay cold, hard cash to see her destroy Alicia.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Yeah I heard that. I hope the parent's of the kids that she works with demand her removal, or remove their kids from her class. I sure as heck would.
    I totally agree with you and if the parents of her students are watching this show I would bet they are yanking them out of her classroom as quick as possible or demand a different teacher. She is a prime example of a person who is a bully. Bullying ranges from simple one-on-one bullying to more complex bullying in which the bully may have one or more 'lieutenants' who may seem to be willing to assist the primary bully in his bullying activities. Bullying in school and the workplace is also referred to as peer abuse. This fits Colton and Alicia perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Didn't like her or her booty shorts. She'd be a hard person to be around 24/7 and I foresee a lot of conflict surrounding her. Hope the girls wise up and send her home.
    Sweetpea you had her pegged right from the beginning. You saw a lot of conflict surrounding her and boy were you right on!!!
    sweetpea likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    Sweetpea you had her pegged right from the beginning. You saw a lot of conflict surrounding her and boy were you right on!!!
    Yes. Sadly I'm still waiting for them to wise up and send her packing. She's really horrible. Just horrible.
    jucamer likes this.

I teach an Inclusion class, and so I work with several Special Education teachers every day. I would be mortified to have someone in my classroom working with children who behaved like this woman. I could not believe how incredibly rude, offensive, and bullying she was with the others, especially Christina. Her glee at blindsiding the strong woman felt downright nasty and mean. I hope she follows Colton home quickly.

She has avoided elimination twice now by tribal merges. They edited it to convince me that the women were gonna vote her off when the men came up with the "brilliant" switch move. Then, assuming Leif had the guts to go against the crazy doctor, the guys and Christina were gonna vote her off after Colton went down.

I wish someone would finally squish this cockroach so I don't have to see her uglyness anymore.
    NFL1, AZChristian and jucamer like this.

Not only is she a bully but she's racist too.Go to the survivor insider to see her and Colton make slanty eye faces at Christina.Horrible,horrible person.She makes me want to vomit.What a vile human being.
    sweetpea likes this.

I don't think I can watch that. That's disgusting.

All the back pedaling and apologies after the fact doesn't make up for the huge lapse in judgement shown by these two on this show. I don't buy what they are selling now, and I hope they reap the rewards of such awful behaviour.
    holly71, mushybrain and jucamer like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast