+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Survivor 23

Re: Survivor 23

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I didn't mind the Rob vs Russel reatread season. I love Boston Rob & find his PI's to be hysterical. I also liked that he actually learned something & adapted his game.
    Russel was loads of fun to watch & get mad at during his 1st 2 seasons, when no one knew his game, but he wasn't any fun once he got team mates who were on to him & he still played the same.

But, the last retread season didn't do anything for me, except that I respect Coach a lot more now than I did before. He showed a better side of himself. Ozzy - same old same old, boring, except way more self centered & conceited.

I don't want them to keep throwing repeats at us. The difference in the 2 seasons showed that that idea will only keep going down hill as they pick people further down the ladder of audience caring.

I'm ready for new blood. I just hope they get back to more "real" people rather than hard body "eye candy" types. They are usually out of their element & resort to Hook-Up-Survivor to get ahead.
    I hate that!! I want brains, plotting, cleverness, backstabbing, differing personalities joining for alliances, as in Lex/Big Tom/Ethan, my favorite alliance.
    Have you seen the new cast? More eye candy than ever, IMO. Both genders.

I love when the Survivor thread moves to the top of the FORT page!!!!
    AZChristian and Fanny Mare like this.

I predict the photographer will be this season's loon, and that the special ed teacher is among the first few booted. I missed last season entirely due to a class i was taking, so i'm ready for this, tho I'm not sure i like the concept.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I wonder if the dwarf will be the first one voted out because no one wants to go up against a vertically challenged person during the final tribal council.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

That would be pretty sad, wouldn't it? I could totally see people wanting him out because they would consider him a 'pity' vote, which would probably tick him off more than anything.

I watched all the videos and there were none that stood as ones I want to root for, except maybe the girl who likes to find the animal that certain people look like or remind her of. She's really kooky.

The Colton guy is an idiot.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I wonder if the dwarf will be the first one voted out because no one wants to go up against a vertically challenged person during the final tribal council.
    That will be later on if he turns out to be well liked. He could be a jerk.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    That will be later on if he turns out to be well liked. He could be a jerk.
    I agree, I dont think size matters , so to speak .Personality, or lack of does.

I am just looking forward to to the show

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I agree, I dont think size matters , so to speak .Personality, or lack of does.

I am just looking forward to to the show
    I am very happy we have no retreads and there is a tweak in the format.

Now let's go back to eating some disgusting things challenges and seeing hungry to the point of distraction. I used to love the eating rewards when they fell face first into the food, moaned and got sick. Took showers and delighted in clean hair. It has become way too soft. Honestly I think some health Natzi stepped in and has given them protein drinks, vitamin shots and cheeseburgers. Where is the running to the outhouse after they eat because their colon freaks? Where are the moments when they fantasize about chocolate around the campfire?
    waywyrd, Maybaybie and Fanny Mare like this.

LOL Shoepie! spot on

Quote Originally Posted by queenb View Post
    I predict the photographer will be this season's loon, and that the special ed teacher is among the first few booted. I missed last season entirely due to a class i was taking, so i'm ready for this, tho I'm not sure i like the concept.
    I like half of the concept. I like the both tribes on one beach part, but I think the men vs women part ruins the "social experiment" of the one beach part. Needless to say, it'll be different and, therefore, interesting.
    Ideally, what I'd like to see is one tribe, one beach. In other words, a "merge" right from the get go.
    TripleGemini and mushybrain like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast