+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree383Likes

Thread: 12/18 Finale Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 12/18 Finale Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Gah. Coach can twist everything around on a dime and convince himself he's right and honourable in any decision he makes. Tells Ozzy he gave his word yes, but then felt like Ozzy betrayed him by outing that alliance.

He really painted himself into a corner using the "As a Christian Man" phrase.

Stop using that phrase Coach.

Theyre all Cocky types that are left, but in different ways.

I think its dawning on Albert that he aint gonna win, hes gone quiet.
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.

I'm not sure that was a smug look or Ozzy's "crap, what's going on I don't know what to do" look.

Cute he is, but not that bright.

Plus, as much as I like Sophie and I did feel bad for her (and Ozzy did say he didn't mean to make her cry) what he said at TC wasn't any different than what she's said about him. Jeff even called her on that. Yes, she was hurt, but don't her words hurt too?

And I like Sophie!! But really, fair is fair.

FORT Fogey

Albert has no chance at all, final three or not. Every other person left could make a better case for winning than he could, and he's not so overwhelmingly popular he can overcome that, particularly since he was regarded as rather lazy around camp--and he obviously used Brandon.

If Coach somehow ends up in a final three with Sophie and Ozzy, I don't think he has a shot either. Too many people are upset with him, he hasn't played with the integrity he claimed he has, and both Sophie and Ozzy can say they were better at the challenges.

Let's not kid ourselves, I don't believe anyone is stupid enough to really think its smart to have Ozzy in the final three. But then again, I've seen some of the stupidest decisions from this game... if they're smart, Ozzy will exit smoothly.

When I think about it, that F4 Immunity Challenge was pretty good for the task...they had to exert themselves physically and then get that puzzle started - which they all agreed was hard to get started.

Guess Ozzy hogging his coconut water to build himself up didn't work too well, after all.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I'm not sure that was a smug look or Ozzy's "crap, what's going on I don't know what to do" look.

Cute he is, but not that bright.

Plus, as much as I like Sophie and I did feel bad for her (and Ozzy did say he didn't mean to make her cry) what he said at TC wasn't any different than what she's said about him. Jeff even called her on that. Yes, she was hurt, but don't her words hurt too?

And I like Sophie!! But really, fair is fair.
    I think part of it might just be what Jeff suggested too--everyone's exhausted, everyone's nerves are on edge, and some people just cry easier when they get that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    I think part of it might just be what Jeff suggested too--everyone's exhausted, everyone's nerves are on edge, and some people just cry easier when they get that way.
    Oh yeah. I'm a crier. I'd be in floods of tears too!
    Moontat likes this.

Vote Ozzy out, its not hard, its not complicated, and it's smart.

FORT Fogey

Coach just said coming back is practically an impossible task. Really? Of the four vets who've returned with newbies as cast mates over the last two RI seasons, three of the four have made it to the final four, and I'm guessing at least two of the four are going to make it to the final three.

+ Reply to Thread