+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
Like Tree383Likes

Thread: 12/18 Finale Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Re: 12/18 Finale Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    The only reason Ozzy won fan favorite is because he has long flowing lock, can climb a palm tree and pose like Captain Morgan.
    I beg to differ. I voted for Ozzy as fan favorite because he's so good at the physical challenges. He didn't win just because he looks pretty. He earned that money through sheer skill. Island life agrees with him.
    sweetpea, Shoepie, Moontat and 1 others like this.

for those asking about Whitney..its been all over other sites..when she applied she was single then she got married about a week before she left and then she filed for divorce in November when she returned and is now living with Keith
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey

My broadcast was delayed due to football runing late; part of the reunion show got cut off. I didn't hear Russell or Brandon speak. Can someone fill me in please? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Jim, Brandon and John Cochran voted for Coach everyone else voted for Sophie.

Check out the Survivor South Pacific wiki they have all the votes for everything there.
    Found it, thanks!
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

My memory is slipping () -- when Brandon was voted out, the votes were 3 for Brandon and 2 for Sophie. Albert voted to get rid of Sophie - did she ever learn of this? And if so, how did she justify it?

Or was it one of Jeff's: read a vote for Brandon, then Sophie, then Brandon, AND "....15th person voted out of Survivor South Pacific...Brandon, that's enough, bring me your torch..."

Did she ever learn it was a 3/2 vote with Albert voting against her?
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Just a few thoughts:

Coach: will he ever be happy being plain old Benjamin Wade? I doubt it. Lessee... CoachMaestroPastorWorldRecordB reakerKayakTripperButtAlmostEa tenActor()ProducerCoachChiMasterSurvivo r(LOSER) Wade. Ben, try being Ben, it ain't going to make you a worse person.

Sophie: Good job, girl.

Albert: what a waste of space. If your social game adds up to giving fake compliments and trying to make something happen in the game and failing all the time, you are not a superior player. His confidence going into that final tribal was unbelievable.

Ozzy: who? No more Ozzy, no more, thank you. Like Russel Hantz, Benny boy Wade, and so many others before him, they don't get it. They are rather one note and boring when it comes down to it, aren't they? Ozzy is a challenge beast, that's it, that's all he's got to offer. Russel is great at getting to the final but WILL NEVER WIN, cause he's a jerk. Period. Benny boy is so lost in lala land with his honour and integrity that he let himself get took to the final three like a pretty little girl.

You know, looking at this season, this was a pretty unlikeable cast of characters.
    Those I found somewhat likeable:
    Dawn: well, duh.
    Christine: she played a dumb game, but she has MOXY!
    and
    Brandon: made one horrific, atrocious, awful move. But he sure got close to the end, AND, I believe, had a far better shot of winning than his pathetic uncle ever did or ever will. I find that funny. I also find it kind of ironic that Coach got messed up by Russel Hantz... and ended up being Brandon's Russel Hantz.

I had great fun discussing this season with you all.
    sweetpea and AZChristian like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Take one for the team? Jeff pointed out, this was an individual challenge, what part of the teams million did Albert get.I think the princess is used to getting her way,. thats why I never cared for her I also believed her to be lazy. Blech!

I didnt see too many rush over to her, that was interesting. WTG Ozzy!!fan favorite all the way. I think Sophie was jealous that she never got to his pleasure dome *g*
    Understood 100%, Fanny Mare. That being said, as I think we have all agreed here, and even the rest of them admitted last night - if Ozzy got to the F3, Ozzy was going to win. So in that way, it really was the three of them against him, because the only way any of the three of them was going to win was if he was out. In that way, I do think they were a team right down to the last tribal council.
    Shoepie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Who would you pair him with on AR?

Geez, can you imagine Ozzy on AR?

Jerri Manthey Can you imagine the fights!
    Moontat likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    Just a few thoughts:

Coach: will he ever be happy being plain old Benjamin Wade? I doubt it. Lessee... CoachMaestroPastorWorldRecordB reakerKayakTripperButtAlmostEa tenActor()ProducerCoachChiMasterSurvivo r(LOSER) Wade. Ben, try being Ben, it ain't going to make you a worse person.

Spock - that's it - he reminds me of "Bob" the maestro on Seinfeld. Always wanting to be called Maestro instead of Bob as if that wasn't good enough. I really liked Coach though and hope he can move on without having won and enjoy his life now...

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I beg to differ. I voted for Ozzy as fan favorite because he's so good at the physical challenges. He didn't win just because he looks pretty. He earned that money through sheer skill. Island life agrees with him.
    I gotta agree with Bearcata - most of the people I know couldn't stand Ozzy so maybe his number one fan stayed up for a couple weeks stuffing the ballot box

+ Reply to Thread