+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 37 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast
Like Tree383Likes

Thread: 12/18 Finale Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 12/18 Finale Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Nobody's going to mention Edna saying that Survivor made her husband look at her so differently that now she's pregnant?
    That was awesome!!

thanks to everyone for sharing Season 23 with me - it's been awesome!

AZChristian likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Next season looks interesting...everyone on the same beach opens up lots of opportunity for making cross-tribe alliances.

And no mention of Redemption Island. Yay!!
    Moontat likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Why is Jeff bringing up Brandon's family's reaction again? Is there some need to make him feel like crap?

Well, at least Brandon is still happy with how he played. Maybe he's getting to the point where he realizes his self-worth can't be determined by what others think of him, even if those others are family members.

And, honestly, if they're okay with Russell, you'd think they could handle being related to Brandon.

I just thought of something. Maybe Jeff is plugging this Russell family crap so much to have an excuse to bring "Survivor: Hanz Family Redemption" crap season or something.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Ozzy making sure he got the camera shot there at the end. Keep pumping his arrogance up, America.

I just thought of something. Maybe Jeff is plugging this Russell family crap so much to have an excuse to bring "Survivor: Hanz Family Redemption" crap season or something.
    I'd rather visit every known shock site on the internet.
    Last edited by JohnnyK; 12-18-2011 at 11:34 PM.
    mom2 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Yes, that's what the runner up usually gets. I don't know about the rest of the people, how much they get. Hopefully Brandon gets some money? I'm sure he could use it.
    I am not sure what the scale is, but they all do get money. The first voted out gets $2500 and it goes up from there.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Personally, I've always loved Russell and I understand what he was saying about Brandon. He DIDN'T pay a very good strategic game and he didn't redeem the family name. Russell might have done despicable things but he did so for strategic purposes in the game. Brandon did some crazy things that had nothing to do with the game, they were simply personality flaws, so rather than redeeming the Hantz name, he made the family look WORSE! I believe that Uncle Russell still loves his nephew even if Survivor Russell is disappointed in his game play.

I would love to see Survivor: Big Hantz vs. Lil Hantz but I don't see it happening after Russell got caught spoiling the last season of Survivor he was on.

I was so sad that Ozzy lost the last challenge and didn't make it to final three but I"m glad he won fan favorite. Sophie deserved the win, if nothing else than for taking out Ozzy. I'm very happy for her.

Men in Survivor should take note: Always get rid of the women before the finale because it seems like most times, the women win!!
    march and chickencounter like this.

That is a good way to look at it, Pikachu. Russell did say he was still "Uncle Russell" but he also had an opinion as "Survivor Russell" - and apparently that opinion wasn't good. I think the kid made idiotic moves as far as the game was concerned, but if he's happy with how it all turned out then so be it. I wonder if it is primarily his Dad giving him a hard time? Brandon's Dad seemed like he could be every bit as vile as his brother if he were playing the game.

I'm glad Ozzy won the fan favourite too, and by the biggest margin ever. I know I'm in the minority, but I still like him.
    He gave some heartfelt comments too, particularly about when he is in nature, feeling the closest to God and spirituality.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by dantrb View Post
    Really Bad Ideas for Television Shows:

1)A Hantz Family Christmas
    2)Hantz Across the Water: The Hantz Family Vacations in Europe
    3)Extreme Family Makeovers: The Hantzes
    4)119 Hantzes and Counting: The Hantz Family Reunion
    5)THS: The Hantzes
    6)Brandon and Russell Take Texarkana
    7)To Tell The Truth...Or Not So Much, starring Brandon and Russell Hantz
    JunkieGirl, mom2, sweetpea and 6 others like this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Now that the legendary Coach's Survivor journey may be complete, I would love to see him again, on another show. Maybe a Celebrity Apprentice or Amazing Race.
    jucamer likes this.

+ Reply to Thread