+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Vote on who you're rooting for to win Survivor: South Pacific!

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Vote on who you're rooting for to win Survivor: South Pacific!

Who do you want to win this season?

Coach--the leader who kept his tribe together until the merge while managing Loco Brandon, the Lil' Hantz of Destruction?

Ozzy--the God of physical challenges, who's managing to stay in the game despite being voted out twice?

Sophie--the unassuming strategic champ with a penchent for bon mots?

Brandon--the Hantz on a mission to redeem his family name and rid the island of wanton women tempting his evil side?

Albert--the shady dealer who changes sides more frequently than his underwear?

Rick--the quiet cowboy?

If you think someone else will win rather than the one you want to win, who do you think that will be?

I want Ozzy to win, mostly because I was a fan of his in the past and because I respect that he's managed to stay in the game this long despite so many people gunning for him.

I think Coach or Sophie will win, though. I don't think anyone is going to give crazy Brandon 1 million dollars unless it's to go toward psychiatric treatment. Rick hasn't done anything strategic in the game so the only way I see him winning is if jury members are voting against the other finalists. Albert has been caught in a lie too many times to win jury votes. Coach and Sophie are in the best spot to argue that they played a great strategic and physical game.

Re: Vote on who you're rooting for to win Survivor: South Pacific!

I would be happy if Ozzy or Sophie won. I'm rooting for Sophie.

As for who I think will win - I think it will come down to Coach or Sophie. I think then it will really come down to whether the jury can give Coach the win because they think he played the best game. Personally, I don't think anyone from Savaii would vote for him over Sophie, so I think if she is in the F2, she will win.
    TripleGemini likes this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Coach and Rick

Based on last night's show, it appears that Coach, Sophie and Rick are sticking together. I'm rooting for Coach or Sophie, and I think one of those two will be the winner. Although Ozzy is definitely still a wild card. Could be an upset depending on who wins immunity at F4.

FORT Fogey

Coach or Sophie. Cannot choose between them. Either would be good with me.

Coach! Coach! Coach!

none of the above.LOL if I had to pick one I would go for Rick, he's got this far by doing nothing

Of the two who are coming back for redemption - I have to say I'm now rooting for Ozzy. It's one thing to lose your temper (which I have been disappointed in him about), it's another to be a hypocrite to your faith with me. Ozzy has also had to fight for his life all season. Coach has been a scarier version of "the Robfather" at points now.

Of the newbies - I actually like Rick, but would be OK with Sophie or Brandon. I do not want Albert to win.

FORT Fanatic

I'll be the naughty one here and everybody can throw coconuts at me.

I'd probably vote for Brandon, but his chances are too-too slim now and he already "spit on the million dollars". He clearly doesn't want it as much as the others.

So... I'll be brave and either expect Albert to rise like a phoenix (cue Coach's windy speech) from the spectacular burning he received in that last episode or just sit back and watch him go down in flames on Sunday, as Dawn described the whole Savaii tribe after Cochran sold them all out.

If anybody needs Redemption, it is him! Heck, it can't get any worse...

I also found it hysterically funny when Brandon's immunity dropped off of him after Coach, Rick and Sophie blindsided both of them. It echoes all of those past recaps in previous episodes highlighting him falling and dropping things with a loud "Damn it!" Back in episode #5, the kid could only find a clue to the idol and Coach prayed for and received the actual idol (?!), which he STILL refuses to save anybody else with...

Sophie is my favorite. But, I'd be OK with anybody but Brandon, Ozzie or Albert.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast