+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Vote on who you're rooting for to win Survivor: South Pacific!

Declare Your Independence Passepartout's Avatar

Re: Vote on who you're rooting for to win Survivor: South Pacific!

Either Ozzy, Coach, or Sophie. But want Ozzy to win on a personal level. As he is beating and kicking you know what in the RI competition.
    Nudge Nudge Wink Wink!

I want Ozzy to win, but he has a long battle to make it to F3. If he makes it there he will win. If he is not there, then Sophie is my choice.

I just can't stand Coach, but the man has controlled the game, & manipulated the other contestants throughout it. He plays the game rather than sliding in with an alliance.
    He does deserve to win the game.

Ozzy can control the challenges, but he just doesn't work well with others. Being physically dominant just isn't enough for me. He needs to learn to play the game.

This is why Boston Rob won last season. He adapted his game & learned to work well with others & earned their respect in other aspects than just challenges.

That's where Ozzy falls way short.

So Coach it is.
    sparklete likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Never thought I'd be rooting for Coach, but I am.
    JohnnyK and sparklete like this.
    DevilTwin
    Trekker and Geocacher

I am rooting for Ozzy but I think Coach is going to win it.

I would love to see Rick win. If not Coach, then Sophie. Albert used to be high up, but his behavior lately has turned me off.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

FORT Newbie

Ozzy, definitely. The others have turned me off with all the praying, like God cares at all about the outcome of Survivor! Dumb.
    holly71 likes this.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by atlantasue1 View Post
    Ozzy, definitely. The others have turned me off with all the praying, like God cares at all about the outcome of Survivor! Dumb.
    I really, really, really wanted Ozzy to win. One of the worst finale's in Survivor history for me. I didn't want any of the 3 to win, and I don't think they deserved it. The only reason they did was because Cochran made one of the worst flips ever. And I totally agree with all of the praying, and especially Coach's "honor and integrity". He went against his so-called word repeatedly. It is fine to do that, but don't be a moron and keep acting like you are playing the game as a "Christian man". What I was most tired of, was hearing over and over the idiots praying to God for help with the game. Like finding the idol, or whatever else they did. I wanted to kick the TV when I heard that garbage. Really? You think you are advancing in the game because of God? Yeah, that's what God is doing -- pulling the strings in Survivor and ignoring all of the kids dying with cancer or any other actual IMPORTANT thing to pray about. I loved Ozzy's quote in a private session on how they aren't playing with God, they are playing with real people who will stab you in the back. (Which they did, as well.)
    holly71, luvlady345 and Fanny Mare like this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I loved that Ozzy quote as well....you aren't playing with God.... made me think he's not as dumb as he seems at times.
    holly71, sweetpea and Shoepie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by CrappyCrewSucks View Post
    I really, really, really wanted Ozzy to win. One of the worst finale's in Survivor history for me. I didn't want any of the 3 to win, and I don't think they deserved it. The only reason they did was because Cochran made one of the worst flips ever. And I totally agree with all of the praying, and especially Coach's "honor and integrity". He went against his so-called word repeatedly. It is fine to do that, but don't be a moron and keep acting like you are playing the game as a "Christian man". What I was most tired of, was hearing over and over the idiots praying to God for help with the game. Like finding the idol, or whatever else they did. I wanted to kick the TV when I heard that garbage. Really? You think you are advancing in the game because of God? Yeah, that's what God is doing -- pulling the strings in Survivor and ignoring all of the kids dying with cancer or any other actual IMPORTANT thing to pray about. I loved Ozzy's quote in a private session on how they aren't playing with God, they are playing with real people who will stab you in the back. (Which they did, as well.)
    I agree 100 percent with your entire post! Especially the bolded part! That's exactly how I felt! At least Ozzy got the fan favorite, although that's 900,000 short of winning
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast