+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Vote on who you're rooting for to win Survivor: South Pacific!

Re: Vote on who you're rooting for to win Survivor: South Pacific!

Sophie or Coach are the only two I'd think "should" win.

Coach has manipulated the heck out of those people and Sophie has strategized well and won two individual immunities.

Ozzy is eye candy and good at challenges, but game play regarding his brain doesn't exist. Albert way over played and hasn't played as strong a physical game as I'd have expected. Rick is like the ghost you see out of the corner of your eye but when you look straight on he disappears. Brandon ...'nuff said.
    sparklete likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

I'm cheering for Sophie first and Ozzy second, just 'cause I'd laugh like a loon to see Ozzy beat Coach for the big prize.

Sadly, I think Coach has a good shot at it, and he does deserve it as he's played a good game. I just find him hypocritical and so OTT when it comes to this game. I don't like how he manipulated Brandon and I personally find his claims to honour and integrity to be disingenuous.

Now I know how some people felt last year. Coach deserves the win, but I won't be happy about it if he does.

Sophie is my first choice, but I suppose I wouldn't be too hurt if Ozzy got it. Coach has played a decent (manipulative) game this time, but he's such a goof that I just can't get behind him for the win.

Albert is a dumbass, and Brandon needs professional help. Rick, though I like him, has done nothing all season. I don't want any of those three to win.
    sweetpea likes this.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

FORT Fogey

I couldn't care less one way or the other until last night. Sorta fell in love with Rick painting Albert into a corner with his "why don't you give him [Brandon] back the necklace if you think he might be in trouble?". I was cheering the TV after watching Albert's ugly display all episode long. So, first choice would be Rick but his lack of showing in the edit says it ain't gonna happen.

As a wild card I'd love for Brandon to come back and take the $$ just to show Coach that religious hypocrites don't prosper, but that has about 0% chance of happening.

So, realistically I'll root for Sophie. I like her game so far, it's relatively clean, competitive, and she seems smart. Lays back when she should and speaks up when she should. Yep, that's it. Sophie for the win.
    sweetpea likes this.
    This isnt the Sound of freaking Music were watching.......sdl

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Benny Fan View Post
    I'll be the naughty one here and everybody can throw coconuts at me.

I'd probably vote for Brandon, but his chances are too-too slim now and he already "spit on the million dollars". He clearly doesn't want it as much as the others.

So... I'll be brave and either expect Albert to rise like a phoenix (cue Coach's windy speech) from the spectacular burning he received in that last episode or just sit back and watch him go down in flames on Sunday, as Dawn described the whole Savaii tribe after Cochran sold them all out.

If anybody needs Redemption, it is him! Heck, it can't get any worse...

I also found it hysterically funny when Brandon's immunity dropped off of him after Coach, Rick and Sophie blindsided both of them. It echoes all of those past recaps in previous episodes highlighting him falling and dropping things with a loud "Damn it!" Back in episode #5, the kid could only find a clue to the idol and Coach prayed for and received the actual idol (?!), which he STILL refuses to save anybody else with...
    I thought it dropped off Albert after Brandon put it on him? Which, really, was even funnier than dropping off Brandon would have been!

I agree, I loved Cowboy Rick finally riding in, and I wouldn't be totally unhappy if he won... triumph of the UTRers! But overall I like Sophie's play best. If Brandon wins his relatives will have the money out of his hands in 2 minutes flat, so not a good choice. I'd find it funny if Ozzy came back and whipped Coach, and I even feel a little sorry for Coach... it's hard for him to behave despicably I think, and he's had to. My son met Albert so I even have a little rooting interest for him, even though he's been a jerk recently. So. won't be miserable no matter what, but rooting for Sophie...however, I do feel we may have been edited to be happy with a Sophie win, so take that with a grain or two of salt.

Sorry, I'm a little slow these days. It actually just dawned on me that Sophie is the only woman left in the game. For that reason alone, I would like her to beat the pants of the 5 remaining men!

Coach!

Obviously.
    JohnnyK likes this.
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.

FORT Fogey

Ozzy, Rick, Albert, Sophie - NOT COACH!!
    sweetpea and sunshine3331 like this.

I'm on team Sophie!
    sweetpea and sunshine3331 like this.

Team Sophie here too! Or as others have called her Sophierce.
    sunshine3331 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast