+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree114Likes

Thread: 11/30 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 11/30 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    I am hoping that the previews showing Ozzy saying Cochran has no chance at winning was major foreshadowing. I so want to see Cochran beat Ozzy.
    He'd be so bummed if a nerdy type beat him.LOL I like Ozzy, but this I hunt I fish me man so thump chest! is so boring.
    sparklete likes this.

How much of the Ozzie King of the Jungle do we have to endure anyway?
    sparklete likes this.

I was bugged by that too, Jezebella. I like the guy, but why didn't we see days and days of Christine at RI? Seems really sexist to me, but I guess they are trying to highlight the upcoming Ozzy/Cochran duel. The footage of Ozzy fishing and catching big ones last night was followed immediately by the footage of Cochran gingerly holding the little fishy (that he called a 'big one' for some reason) that Brandon told him had teeth (??) and could bite? Cochran (who is very good at self-deprecation) then goes on to say he would proudly hand over the food that he had a part in providing and would receive the accolades of the tribe as a result. Then he gets the boot. Those editors, they have a sense of humour all right!

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebella View Post
    How much of the Ozzie King of the Jungle do we have to endure anyway?
    I think he will be gone next week.( jmho) Now thats must watch TV. I dont believe Ozzy could win, and as for the others, I dont care who wins.Even the grumpy Sophie who did nothing for the first umpteen weeks , she could win.

Next season if you please
    sparklete likes this.

Sophie did win two individual immunity challenges - and we've not been privy to all that's gone on. She's obviously been working with Albert to keep the Top 5 alliance strong.
    Shoepie likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

I think of all players, she is sitting pretty right now .Off the radar etc.I just dont like her.

Quote Originally Posted by Stump View Post
    If he had picked a purple rock (a very good chance) you would have said the same thing of his other move. Truth is he was done either way and likely to go 7th regardless of what he did. At least this way he had a chance and a hope that someone would do something to keep him in longer.

If there was no purple rock I'd agree with you but the fact that by sticking with his tribe he was giving himself a decent chance to go home himself or to be on the smaller tribe. Yes, the odds were in his favor but that's a lot to risk.
    Hey Stump, if Cochran had used even a wee bit of that gray matter we all think he must possess, he could have orchestrated events so that it never came down to him having to pick a rock. In his decision to flip, he fell for Coach's baloney hook, line and sinker, and he coughed up all the information about what Savaii was planning to do at that TC. He could have given Upolu bogus information, thus giving Savaii the upper hand. In the end, I think it all came down to vanity. He was so consumed and blinded by his desire to go down in Survivor history as making a bold move, that he didn't think any strategy through clearly. Had he done so, he could have changed the game to his tribe's, and ultimately to his, advantage.
    holly71, captain, Lil Bit and 3 others like this.
    "Most of us go through life with blinders on. Knowing only that little station to which we were born. But you madam, have had the... rare privilege of escaping your bonds for just a spell. To see life from an entirely new perspective. How you choose to use that information is entirely up to you." -- Andrew to Joanna in Overboard

I like Sophie the most of who is left. I think I like Rick, but I just don't know enough about him - he never talks! This week was the most animated he has been all season! I also haven't seen any backstabbing from her yet - she has been honest and has stood up to other members of the tribe - Coach and Albert. Yes, she is grumpy - but think about the characters that she has been living with for 30 days! I would probably be much more grumpy that she is!!

As for why they are showing so much of Ozzy, I could be completely wrong, but my take was because he was a returning contestant. At the beginning of the season, we didn't have much vested in Christine. Many viewers came into this season vested in Ozzy, so as long as he is there, we are going to see him. Also, if I recall what Jeff Probst said, they film everyone but only keep the footage that is most interesting. I bet they did film Christine on RI, but maybe she just didn't give them any material that was worth airing. With Ozzy, he knows how to play to the camera.
    sweetpea likes this.

I wonder if Ozzy blew the production budget by requiring so many helicopter shots of him on top of one of the palm trees, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    I like Sophie the most of who is left. I think I like Rick, but I just don't know enough about him - he never talks! This week was the most animated he has been all season! I also haven't seen any backstabbing from her yet - she has been honest and has stood up to other members of the tribe - Coach and Albert. Yes, she is grumpy - but think about the characters that she has been living with for 30 days! I would probably be much more grumpy that she is!!

As for why they are showing so much of Ozzy, I could be completely wrong, but my take was because he was a returning contestant. At the beginning of the season, we didn't have much vested in Christine. Many viewers came into this season vested in Ozzy, so as long as he is there, we are going to see him. Also, if I recall what Jeff Probst said, they film everyone but only keep the footage that is most interesting. I bet they did film Christine on RI, but maybe she just didn't give them any material that was worth airing. With Ozzy, he knows how to play to the camera.
    So, much like Ozzy ,Sophie doesnt play a social game then? she may just win by default.Rick ( too boring) Prince Albert.( too much laying around) Brandon no chance.Coach had his chance. Edna next to leave they said.

Hmm I just hope Cochran kicks butt on RI.I am finding this part very boring, the cast of characters left are zzzzzzzzzzz

+ Reply to Thread