+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree114Likes

Thread: 11/30 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 11/30 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I don't know why Cochran was shocked he was seven, he shouldn't have been lol

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I don't care who wins the next RI (though if it was Cochran that'd be funny) because I hope neither of the two are the returnee.

Can you imagine the expression on Ozzie's face if Jeff announced that the next RI challenge was a spelling bee?

FORT Newbie

Right - unless its some sort of puzzle challenge Cochran has no chance. I hope they dont "fix" it so Cochran has an advantage.
    CrazyDutchWoman likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by gater View Post
    Right - unless its some sort of puzzle challenge Cochran has no chance. I hope they dont "fix" it so Cochran has an advantage.
    He has a chance. I can see Ozzy being too cocky and thinking it will be an easy win and screwing up big time. I root for that.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

Is Sophie getting on anyone else's nerves? Her rants tonight made my ears hurt.

I think Cochran made one of the dumbest moves in Survivor history, but I also think they'll eventually get him back to redeem himself in a season down the road. He creates buzz so I can see them milking that.

I'm actually pulling for Ozzy to come back and win immunities to get him to the finals. If he does, he will win hands down. Coach's tribe made what I believe is a major error in the Survivor game. They stacked the jury against themselves. If one of the former tribe can come back and make it to the end, that tribe member will most likely have the votes to win. I can see all 5 of Ozzy's former tribe voting for him. It would be the ultimate underdog come from behind Survivor story. Coach's tribe members are just so smug and self righteous that it drives me nuts.

I now can't stand Cochran because he took an interesting game and made it boring and predictable. I'm sure Mr. Super Fan reads the forums so I'll be happy if he reads this! YOU ARE THE WORST SURVIVOR EVER! That's a title I used to give to Pavarti who I really really despise. Big shoes to fill and you did them nicely. This could have been interesting but he made it much like last year's game. Redemption Island is the only thing left that's interesting. So scr*w you Cochran. You're an idiot. You may be Ivy League educated, but you have no clue how to survive in the real world.

Okay rant over.........
    Do you want to see the Cook Islands Great Humpback Whale? Ozazy Lusth from Survivor! Ozzy, I want to see the great cook Islands Humpback Whale!

Tilden, that's hysterical!

I'll say two things:

1. In the RI challenge, why didn't any of them think to turn the bowls upside down on top of each other if the same size? That would lower the center of balace so it would be less likely to tip over. If they're not allowed to, then they need to have Jeff mention it, because Amanda did that when this was first introduced (China), and she won. It IS my favorite of the endurance challenges though because of the quirkiness of it.

2. Cochran blew the game quickly, as did Brandon harm his game further. It was bad enough that he revealed he was Russell's nephew, you don't go and loudmouth things such as who is going to be in a henpeck order - especially since doing that can be used against you. The Rotu 4 from the Marquesas season will vouch for that, and only Zoe realized that Neleh used that to her advantage and it was a stronger game play (I still have more respect for Zoe of the group for that reason).

I'm iffy on Ozzy returning, but I do agree on the fact that should Ozzy return to the game and make it to the final three that he would win this. I haven't been fond of Ozzy this season; however, I think he would earn his win if he returns.

Man, that was satisfying. Glad to see the little weasel go out in a worse spot than he would have been in on his old tribe, and that was a 'worst-case scenario' situation. I was as irritated as Sophie with Cochran's "you all owe me" speeches. And then lies about his birthday. Ha. He's such a weasel.

Brandon is unstable. He should never have been cast on this show.

They missed a golden opportunity to oust the Godfather of the tribe, Coach. He would never have seen it coming.

And just like I predicted, they are anything but a big happy family. I don't think any of them can stand anyone else.

I still like Ozzy so I'm hoping Cochran throws his buff in the fire for good next week and is gone for good.
    Lil Bit and CrazyDutchWoman like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Can you imagine the expression on Ozzie's face if Jeff announced that the next RI challenge was a spelling bee?
    LOL!! I was thinking the same thing.It would be way way too funny if Cochran beat Ozzy.Ozzy would never live that down

I think Sophie is sullen player.I dont like her at all. As for Rick.well, he speaks!! borrring borrring player
    sparklete likes this.

I honestly think Sophie is sullen because she's completely fed up with being with these people 24/7 and having to pretend she's part of the family. And have we ever seen Survivor players praying together so much on a season before? I really wonder if all of them are as into it as Brandon and Coach, or if they are just going along to get along.

I'm still remembering Rob's response to the religious bonding from last season - something about how he didn't care if they were bonding over a peanut butter sandwich or something, whatever it was that brought them together and was making them bond, it had to STOP!!
    CrazyDutchWoman likes this.

+ Reply to Thread