+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Survivor24: One World **spoilers and speculation**

Re: Survivor24: One World **spoilers and speculation**

Here is all that I know. On the EW webiste, Jeff is asked a few questions each week about the episode that just aired. At the end of last week's interview, Jeff was asked to give us a clue what to expect in the next episode, and that is when Jeff said "history will repeat itself". So, after seeing this last episode on Wednesday, the interviewer asked Jeff to explain what he meant by that clue since it was not obvious to him. Jeff then said that he had gotten ahead of himself, because he had watched two episodes at the same time, and that clue was actually meant to apply to the upcoming episode for next Wednesday. So, I guess that this still gives us some hope that the history repeated will be Colton never seeing the blindside coming, and therefore leaves TC with his HII still in his pocket. We can only hope that we are not being misled here.

I feel pretty certain that we will not be seeing the other tribe throw a challenge in order to vote someone off, so this clue must have something to do with Colton's tribe...whether it refers to Colton himself or to the person who has some kind of medical emergency.
    Last edited by Longhornfan; 03-17-2012 at 11:37 AM.

Then again it could be that a medical problem takes a player out of the game; that has happened before. However, I really do hope it is the Idol in the pocket.
    Longhornfan likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Maybe, just maybe it is Colton with the medical emergency, has to leave the game and take the idol with him. ******* Waking up now******** It was only a dream
    mom2 likes this.
    There's no place like home!

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    Maybe, just maybe it is Colton with the medical emergency, has to leave the game and take the idol with him. ******* Waking up now******** It was only a dream
    I think it IS a medical emergency with Colton. He gets a hangnail that can't be fixed by picking at his nails at Tribal Council and has to be carried out on a stretcher.
    march, JavaJo and Fanny Mare like this.

I don't think it's Colton who needs medical attention. That would indicate that he somehow exerted himself and that ain't happenin'.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

LOL , no thats not going to happen. I agree JavaJo
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I can't think of anything else it could be. Well, there was one season where a team threw the challenge so they could vote someone out and it backfired in that they continued to lose. The other team got a psychological boost and Jeff talked about that. That is a little vague.

Blindsiding Colton makes no sense for the men on that team though. Get Alicia out first so she doesn't hook up with the women at the merge. I think they all see Colton for who he is and how he is playing. That said, they don't want him running his number after the merge either.
    perhaps they vote him out after seeing how mean he was in the preview to Christine?

just a guess but I think they may believe that he's a racist considering he was picking on the Black first and now the asian?

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Based on spoilers and my own guesses, the medevac will be
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Tarzan
    while the next person voted out will be
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Christina
    . The latter was even stated by a Sucks poster.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Hopefully wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Richard is a legend and is actually one of my favorite winners.
    as much as Russell gets on my nerves and as much as i love to hate on him and snark on him....he at least provided us with some serious entertainment....I would give anything to see how he interacts with Colton...hee hee....that would be worth it IMO anyway
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Based on spoilers and my own guesses, the medevac will be
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Tarzan
    while the next person voted out will be
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Christina
    . The latter was even stated by a Sucks poster.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Hopefully wrong.
    I doubt the poster is wrong.

The same poster also stated that:

Neither Alicia or Colton is the medevac.
    Jonas goes deep in the game.
    He seemed certain that the next boot was the person he stated, but isn't sure if the medevac this week bumps that person to being booted the following week.

My own guess would be Tarzan as the medevac as well... but I guess it could really be anyone, it's pretty easy to get hurt out there.

+ Reply to Thread