+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: 11/9 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 11/9 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Jim is such a big baby! He snaps "I know!" when Jeff says he's out. Waaaa-Waaaa
    jucamer likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

FORT Fogey

Why didn't Coach go ahead and compete if he wanted to? I can't imagine the rest of his tribe would care that much--especially if he kept the challenge going long enough for them to eat longer.

BTW, I love sweets, especially chocolate, but I think there might be things that I'd miss more.

Even though I think Dawn is being more than a little sarcastic about telling them she's playing to allow them to eat as long as possible, if they're actually dumb enough to believe it, it may help her. I just don't know that they're dumb enough to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    They have fishing equipment on Redemption Island? Since when?
    it's "Ozzy" time - isn't he the only one who has been shown at RI?
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

They have fishing equipment on Redemption Island? Since when?
    last season when they got sent to RI they were allowed to have one luxury item maybe that is what Ozzy choose

but since someone else is getting voted out are we gonna have a 3 way challenge next week on RI and will 2 lose and be on the jury or what
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

The Upolo banquet was one of those funny survivor moments, especially the rick icing beard and Brandon's sugar blowout. I think Coach ate food because he didnt want to be the person who was left out...as the unofficial leader.

Is there no individual rewards this season?

Jim is a whiner, I think Upolo enjoyed winding him up...no wonder Upolo are so pro Dawn when Jim and Whitney are whingers.
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.

Why didn't Coach go ahead and compete if he wanted to? I can't imagine the rest of his tribe would care that much--especially if he kept the challenge going long enough for them to eat longer.

BTW, I love sweets, especially chocolate, but I think there might be things that I'd miss more.

Even though I think Dawn is being more than a little sarcastic about telling them she's playing to allow them to eat as long as possible, if they're actually dumb enough to believe it, it may help her. I just don't know that they're dumb enough to do so.
    I think Coach was probably relieved everyone else chose to eat - who wouldn't in their situation? They can use the sugar and carb boost.

I think Dawn's savy enough to try to ingratiate herself with the dominate group - while I'm sure she knew they'd not take her statement literally, it was a fun gesture.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    last season when they got sent to RI they were allowed to have one luxury item maybe that is what Ozzy choose

but since someone else is getting voted out are we gonna have a 3 way challenge next week on RI and will 2 lose and be on the jury or what
    People would have been allowed to bring fishing equipment as a luxury item? In the past, people's luxury items couldn't be so obviously helpful. They might, like Colby's Texas flag, be put to practical use, but they couldn't be that clearly pragmatic.

I take it they're going for a three person RI as they did last season? If they are, they'd be stupid to send Dawn at this point, because they need to get rid of Ozzy or Keith, and while Dawn's more competitive than one might have expected her to be, she isn't likely to beat them. It's better to get Jim, Ozzy, or Keith outta there while they can. Seems like they're thinking end game way too quickly.

Love Cochran's new get up!

Hes even wearing it to TC.
    SugarMama likes this.
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.

What Brandon said made total sense did I say that?

Their tribe was excluded until they had the advantage, now Whitney's crying? No tears in Survivor.
    sparklete likes this.

FORT Fogey

Do you think the rest of the former Upolo teammates just let Brandon talk that much at tribal council while they say nothing or do you think it's edited that way?

I've been trying to think if I can even remember what Cowboy Rick sounds like? I don't think he's said more than a dozen words on camera all season.

Edna? Why would they bother to vote for Edna? I mean, I realize they didn't have a shot at getting anyone out, but why her?

+ Reply to Thread