+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who don' t you like?

Yeah, I kind of felt bad for Clay. Especially since he had to publically admit it was his vote. UGH! Defeats the purpose of it, doesn't it?

Why was it understandable if they wrote TENNESSEE? But not Denver Diva? Why didn't he just say initially NO NICKNAMES and leave it at that.

I thought Jeff was a bit of a dick.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I disagree on the Helen front, Wayner. I don't think she's disappointed in how the game is turning out. She's just recognizing that Jan isn't doing any of her own thinking and that if she (Helen) wants to stay in the game, she has to do her own thing, not blindly fall in line with Ghandia.

The "Denver Diva" thing WAS kind of silly. Good line, but maybe throw her name on there somewhere. Ted's giant "G" was reminiscent of ol' Can't Spell Tom in Africa, I thought. Worth noting that the only person who spelled her name right was Helen. She's paying attention. Brian was close with "Ghadia." Not sure where he thought the "n" sound came from, though...
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

I'd be a nightmare. I'd run around going to everyone, "How do you spell HELEN?"
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.

Miss F
    How much ya wanan bet they all always misspell Robb?

Originally posted by KylieGrant
    Miss F
    How much ya wanan bet they all always misspell Robb?
    Would that "they" include Robb himself?

I wonder if Jeff could figure out the nickname, "Idiot"

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Ha Miss F!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

The only one that remains who I really hate is Robb. I can't stand his attitude. If I were in that tribe, I'd be so frustrated with him! I'd go nuts!!!

I'm going to hold off listing the people I don't like. I think Burnett is holding out on us. There are far too many likable people right now. The next few episodes will probably bring out some new villains for us. Now that the spotlight is off Ghandia, there is room for more evil doers on screen.
    Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

I reserve the right to change my opinion later.
    If we had done this earlier, I would've listed Robb at the top of my list, but now, I've taking a liking to him.
    Brian is my favorite right now, but he turned into a villain later, like Zhora stated.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123