+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: 10/26 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Re: 10/26 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I did suggest that a few posts ago. I don't know if Ozzy has it in him but it would be quite a twist!

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    Maybe this is a stupid comment, considering its Ozzy. I didn't watch his previous seasons so I don't know if he's capable of this. But has anyone thought about Ozzy using this as an opportunity to dupe his entire tribe? As of right now, their hopes are resting on him going to RI, winning the challenge and coming back so they go into the merge strong. But he was stabbed in the back, at least in his opinion, when they voted Elyse out. What's to stop him from coming back from RI after the merge and jumping ship? I don't know how the other side would take it as he would be a real threat. But isn't there always that possibility too?
    Ozzy took a humongous risk (and so did the tribe because there may not be a merge and they lost their best man) of going to RI. That alone is good enough basis that he will not turn on his tribe. In fact turning against one's tribe is not a viable atlernative considering that you will be in the bottom of the totem pole if you switch and you will be perceived as a traitor by both tribes. I don't know why they are overly concerned that Christine might come back because after flipping her tribesmates off, they should know that Christine would have their loyalty instead of trying to be in Coach's alliance. So if they sent Cockran to RI and lost to Christine, they should have no fear since she has a vendetta to take out Coach and his minions and would therefore rather join Ozzy's tribe. Maybe Ozzy is more concerened by the fact that Christine is an awesome competitor and is afraid that she might win too many IIs.
    Last edited by jammyjoe; 10-28-2011 at 06:03 PM.

Ozzy is more in love with himself and the idea of being revered as the ultimate challenge god, should he succeed at winning the RI challenge, than he is with winning $1,000,000. JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Tribal Speak View Post
    Ozzy is more in love with himself and the idea of being revered as the ultimate challenge god, should he succeed at winning the RI challenge, than he is with winning $1,000,000. JMO.
    As am I!! LOL....I love the character of Ozzie, I have watched every single Survivor episode and if anyone deserves to win the million based on physical ability (and good looks)...it's Ozzie.....he has made a couple of dumb moves but haven't they all? The producers should just give him the million just for the mere fact that thousands of viewers tune in to watch poetry in motion during water challenges (though there haven't been too many this season).....
    He should have his own show on MTV....not sure what but don't want to see him disappear off my screen!

I smell a rat. Ozzy was a little too eager to head on over to redemption. I sure hope I'm wrong.
    jucamer likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678