+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: 10/12 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 10/12 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

WTF? Was Ozzy this much of a douchebag in his previous seasons and I was so blinded by his physical ability that I missed it? Talk about blindside...I didn't see this coming - me disliking him. Anyway, goodbye Elyse...now her I disliked on sight.

I think Cochran is hilarious. Clearly, most of his tribe are too stupid to be within 100 yards of him. Or maybe they lack a sense of humour about STDs for some reason.

I didn't find Coach pompous...again, I found it funny. The Dragonslayer nonsense of his first season is pompous. Now, he's the underdog who is having a very good run, and he's gloating like the kid on the football team who's been benched all year and then scores a touchdown when he finally gets a chance to play. I will be very satisfied with the season (which hasn't been that great so far) if he can pull off F3. I don't dare hope for a win.
    Rattus, AZChristian and JavaJo like this.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    I think Cochran is hilarious. Clearly, most of his tribe are too stupid to be within 100 yards of him. Or maybe they lack a sense of humour about STDs for some reason.
    Me too. If I were there with him I would have been right there dissecting the potential for a pork-born STD along with him. I really didn't get that "we're learning to tolerate different types of people" comment from whats-her-face. Tolerate what?

I didn't find Coach pompous...again, I found it funny. The Dragonslayer nonsense of his first season is pompous. Now, he's the underdog who is having a very good run, and he's gloating like the kid on the football team who's been benched all year and then scores a touchdown when he finally gets a chance to play. I will be very satisfied with the season (which hasn't been that great so far) if he can pull off F3. I don't dare hope for a win.
    Again, me too. He was pompous his first season, but even then I didn't actually dislike him - I thought he was kind of interesting. And I do hope for a win .
    Shoepie and AZChristian like this.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I thought it was interesting that they put "sauce" on the pork. This just gets worse the more I think about it. What.....no pineapple rings?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I am in agreement that was one disgusting challenge

And yay for a blindside! I hope not to see Ozzy/Coach make it to the final but I'd say right now coach has a better chance

I think 'The Probst' said it was BBQ sauce on an insider article, which is muchos messy

So far Im loving this season of survivor....odd characters,romance, a good Coach 3.0, Ozzy getting wha he derserved..all it needs is a few good blindsides, a 6-6 merge, some excellent puzzle challenges and a Coach victory.
    Fanny Mare and sparklete like this.
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.

I was on the EW website reading an article about why Survivor decided to bring back Ozzy and Coach and I liked Probst's take on the two returnees. What was interesting is that Jeff thought Ozzy would be the better player. While both can play a physical game, with Ozzy being better then Coach, both sucked at the social game. I think this time around Coach has learned a thing or two about the social aspect of the game. He is quickly becoming my favorite. In fact I am rooting for him to win.

Outside of Cochran does anyone find any of the the other newbie players interesting, I find that many are playing totally under the radar and I don't even realize they are even there?

I am liking that Christine is doing so well on Redemption Island.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I like Sophie and Albert on Upolu. They have both made some comments that make me think they are pretty with it. Although Albert getting Coach and Sophie to help him look for the immunity idol was a bit dumb. I like Dawn on Savaii, but unfortunately don't think she's long for this game. I'm also very intrigued by Jim, but haven't completely decided if I like him. Keith is nice to look at but not much more. The one who really cracks me up is Rick (Rich?) - the rancher. How much air time has he had? Seriously, at least the rest I recognize by now - him, until he made the comment at the meat challenge Wednesday I had completely forgotten he was even on this season!!

I think the big difference, to me, between Ozzy and Coach is that Ozzy just doesn't look like he's having much fun out there, whereas Coach seems to be really relishing the whole experience. Ozzy just seems so lifeless compared to his first go-around, and he gets very frustrated during the challenges when they are behind. I do think Coach will go further in the game than Ozzy, as his core alliance seems stronger and he's got a better hold on his tribe. Ozzy declaring himself a 'free agent' is silly, and I think it goes to show that he's not really with it when it comes to strategy and somehow his heart doesn't really seem to be into it this time around.

I miss the Ozzy from his first season.
    KatesMom likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    I like Sophie and Albert on Upolu. They have both made some comments that make me think they are pretty with it. Although Albert getting Coach and Sophie to help him look for the immunity idol was a bit dumb. I like Dawn on Savaii, but unfortunately don't think she's long for this game. I'm also very intrigued by Jim, but haven't completely decided if I like him. Keith is nice to look at but not much more. The one who really cracks me up is Rick (Rich?) - the rancher. How much air time has he had? Seriously, at least the rest I recognize by now - him, until he made the comment at the meat challenge Wednesday I had completely forgotten he was even on this season!!
    In that article I read Probst picked Ric to be this season's star and boy is he disappoionted with how that is turning out.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Ric is busy being the "strong, silent type". You can tell by the mustache!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast