+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: 10/12 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 10/12 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I've always wondered in all these seasons why no one lies about who they voted for. Why can't Whitney say she stayed true to Ozzy and that she voted for Cochran? Of course the others would say it was a lie, but she could say the others were lying. It's not like Jeff tells them who voted for who. I've never seen a single person in all the years of Survivor try this strategy after the vote. I suppose it's worth a shot. Ozzy can't go solo for long- eventually he will have to get over his poutfest and let someone into his little alliance of one.

Also....is Rick just a cardboard cutout? I don't think he's had a single PI this entire season. Last night he did say the pork smelled 'nice' but I think that's the first time I have heard him talk.

I think Jeff should have given the winning team the meat still on the spit- not the meat in the basket. I think that would have been a tad less disgusting.

The old pompous Coach of seasons past that I couldn't stand is back. Yipee.

What I have liked so far this season is that the tribes seem evenly matched with the Immunity Idol constantly moving from tribe to tribe.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I hope they never do a challenge like that again. I don't gross out easily but that was too much for me.

All Christine and Stacey accomplished with telling on Coach (Benjamin) was that they're a bunch of Bitter Betty's and I don't think either tribe will embrace them is they return. I'm glad Stacey lost the challenge. I hope Christine loses to Elyse.

I don't like Cochran. Haven't since the beginning of the show. He's too cocky for my liking. I was hoping to see him go home last night to wipe that smug grin off his face. He is right to think about strategy since most of the other dummies in his tribe aren't but there's something about his attitude that rubs me the wrong way.

Albert was a MORON to share the clue to the HII with anyone. I don't care if it took me a whole week searching, I would look for it alone until I found it and not reveal to anyone that I had it. Only one person can use the idol. It doesn't work to hold it on behalf of a group because it might not be there when you yourself need it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    I still can't get over that challenge. At TC Probst seemed surprised that they all had cuts inside their mouths. They shared a lot more than saliva in that challenge, they shared blood. Even microscopic amounts are too much. I wonder how much the staff checked out that challenge with an actual roasted pig.
    I thought the staff always tested the challenges. Perhaps when they tested this one (and since it has been recycled, perhaps they didn't do it recently) they didn't attack the pig with the ferver needed to win the challenge and therefore would not have been so injured by it. And maybe these tribes fought much harder than the first pig challenge.

I would have hated to eat the pig, but they appeared to cook it again so hopefully all sterilized.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    Albert was a MORON to share the clue to the HII with anyone. I don't care if it took me a whole week searching, I would look for it alone until I found it and not reveal to anyone that I had it. Only one person can use the idol. It doesn't work to hold it on behalf of a group because it might not be there when you yourself need it.
    This is so true. I have no idea why he seemed to give it a half-hearted try and then, when he couldn't find it, pulled in the other two. Coach promptly finds it and it will reside in his pocket NOT Albert's.

Ozzy and Keith are both nice to look at, but both made some really dumb mistakes last night. First Ozzy - seriously, he has played this game before and apparently learned nothing. He got too cocky and sure in his alliance. His comment about taking Albert out was downright dumb - of course anyone with half a brain was going to see what that meant!

As for Keith and Whitney, I just laughed when they decided to write down someone else's name. Here's the problem - everyone now knows what you did. So now both sides don't trust you. The smartest thing Ozzy could do is align himself with Cochran, Jim and Dawn. They would have been smarter to pick an alliance and stay with it.

Based on what we have seen so far - whether it was smart of Albert or not - the Upolu alliance appears to be much stronger. Because of that, they will do better post-merge - assuming Savaii doesn't get it's act together in the next few episodes.

IMO I dont see the old Coach return last night, he always been cocky throughout his survivor seasons with the odd exceptions.
    I think the whole meat in his mouth jubilation speech was a comedy moment that producers couldn't miss out as well as Ozzy having the whole meat and pole just hanging in his mouth when the challenge ended...classic!

Albert is getting more air time....interesting
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Looks like trouble between L'il Hantz and Benjamin next week (see, I said it! hahahahahah)!!!

"Cause that's what adults do!!!!"

Also, unless you have an outbreak going on, your herpes will not infect. It was entirely possible for herpes to be transferred during that challenge. GROSS!! And the outbreak will not always be visible.....like, hidden on the gums, beneath the lips, on/under the tongue, etc.

And Cochran, bless his nerdy heart, he looks like he's wearing a fake nose with glasses attached. He bears a strong resemblance to a dear friend with whom I used to work...he's pretty nerdy, too!

And it looks like Ozzy needs a Binky next week!
    Last edited by prhoshay; 10-13-2011 at 11:44 AM.
    Arielflies likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    Anything that displeases Ozzy pleases me. The more I see him, the more distasteful I find him. I do admire his physical abilities, but otherwise he is a humourless, ego-centric jackass.
    Ditto. I admire his ability to Survive in the wild, but, hes a bit dumb, and particularly this season, full of himself.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Your avatar makes me itch!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast