+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: 10/5 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

10/5 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread until midnight EST. Thanks!

Re: 10/5 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Well, spoilers holding true so far. Way to go Dawn and Hantz! I really thought they'd have fallen early. This has taken a great weight off of Dawn (no pun intended ), she can relax and not worry about being seen as the weak, older tribe member!

Hantz really did a good thing by sharing with Edna that she's an extra in the alliance...that was a big move, in my opinion. Whatever his motive, noble or not, he woke up Edna!

I just don't like Stacey, haven't since the beginning. Her attitude rubs me the wrong way.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Ouch! Stacey was p.o.'d
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Both Christine and Stacey don't seem to get that this is a social as well as physical game. They both came across as very aggressive and belligerent with negative argumentative attitudes. Edna stayed because loyalty is also very important in this game. I am surprised Brandon is still here because I did see the possibility of him leaving. Brandon reminds me of a very immature junior high kid. He is also very Jekyll and Hyde in his personality and mood swings. I can respect Russell as he played Survivor at a new level. Russell is at least a strong opponent, Brandon is just a lose canon and no way no how do I see him going far. I think the only reason he is still here is because of Coach.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    Well, spoilers holding true so far. Way to go Dawn and Hantz! I really thought they'd have fallen early. This has taken a great weight off of Dawn (no pun intended ), she can relax and not worry about being seen as the weak, older tribe member!

Hantz really did a good thing by sharing with Edna that she's an extra in the alliance...that was a big move, in my opinion. Whatever his motive, noble or not, he woke up Edna!

I just don't like Stacey, haven't since the beginning. Her attitude rubs me the wrong way.
    I don't think that Edna is that clueless about her social position in the game. Her early kindness to Coach is saving her as is her loyalty to him. I think most see her as a weak pawn in the game to be used and discarded as they wish. It is in Coach's best interest to keep her because if she is sitting next to him in the final tribal council I don't think she will be getting any votes from anyone.

Can't get on Twitter to see what Jeff has to say about the show, twitter has an over capacity sign up on their site. So what's the point of having social media if you can't use it?

Is Jeff not blogging anymore? I've not seen anything (but I didn't look this week). I don't twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I don't think that Edna is that clueless about her social position in the game. Her early kindness to Coach is saving her as is her loyalty to him. I think most see her as a weak pawn in the game to be used and discarded as they wish. It is in Coach's best interest to keep her because if she is sitting next to him in the final tribal council I don't think she will be getting any votes from anyone.
    Well, she admitted after her discussion with LiL Hantz that she was surprised that she wasn't in an "alliance of 6" but was #6 in an "alliance of 5" -- which was true. She said she needed to up her social game because she knew she couldn't beat the other women in strength.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    Is Jeff not blogging anymore? I've not seen anything (but I didn't look this week). I don't twitter.
    Neither do I, SugarMama . . . but I think the correct terminology is, "I don't tweet."

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Neither do I, SugarMama . . . but I think the correct terminology is, "I don't tweet."
    I guess it was akin to a statement like "I don't ebay." I understand the verb is tweet and the noun is twitter. I don't do either, just don't get the benefit to my life

I don't want to have to "follow" anyone. I like the format of them stating it and my reading it (as in a blog). I think it comes down to how I spend my time, and it isn't into following other people's tweets
    Shoepie and AZChristian like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast