+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: 10/5 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 10/5 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

What bothers me is that Dawn has to prove herself, but the other younger girls do not, and get passes because they are younger. I really wish they would take some of the physical stuff out, and put a little more mental in so that it is not always vote off the weakest and oldest all the time. I hate that each season girls that are nothing but eye candy make it to the end.
    Shoepie, spockwhat and sparklete like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by snickers View Post
    i was very annoyed that they kept useless Edna over Stacey, but I know that alliances are everything

can Brandon or Edna go next please?
    This begs the question as to why Stacey was not included in that original alliance. She failed the social game. She is not a victim; she painted the target on her back the first day.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    This begs the question as to why Stacey was not included in that original alliance. She failed the social game. She is not a victim; she painted the target on her back the first day.
    I think she just bonded with the wrong person (Christine) and ended up on the outside of the majority group. She does seem grumpy though. We rarely saw her smile, did we? And all the rolling eyes would be irritating. But I still don't blame her for not wanting a big group hug as she left.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    But I still don't blame her for not wanting a big group hug as she left.
    I've liked Coach better with each of his returns. But IMHO, he just suggested that hug as a strategic move so he could try to keep everyone feeling warm and fuzzy towards him in case he made it to the finals. Looks like it worked with everyone but Stacey.
    Shoepie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    I've liked Coach better with each of his returns. But IMHO, he just suggested that hug as a strategic move so he could try to keep everyone feeling warm and fuzzy towards him in case he made it to the finals. Looks like it worked with everyone but Stacey.
    Agreed 100%. He saw the venom from Christine when he went to the first RI challenge. He is trying not to make the same mistake with Stacey - because he knows she is strong and might actually survive to re-enter the game.
    AZChristian likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345