+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: 9/28 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 9/28 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I felt so sorry for Mikayla crying on the beach. It unbelievably sucks that she is on this tribe with this odious little troll. He's pathetic. She goes to him to straight up ask why he wanted her off, he says he doesn't like her, she asks why and he FREAKS OUT about her coming on so strong against him, then has to call a tribe meeting to freak out some more and THEN say to leave him out of the drama. For the love of Pete, buddy, you ARE the drama. He's terrified of strong women, just like his disgusting uncle, and he's a loose cannon that can't be trusted. Don't act like a jerk and then cry and whine about how it isn't who you are, and then turn around and do it all again. Ugh. Honestly, at this point watching is painful because I don't get any sense that this guy is going to be gone soon, and I don't think I can take him much longer.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I felt so sorry for Mikayla crying on the beach. It unbelievably sucks that she is on this tribe with this odious little troll. He's pathetic. She goes to him to straight up ask why he wanted her off, he says he doesn't like her, she asks why and he FREAKS OUT about her coming on so strong against him, then has to call a tribe meeting to freak out some more and THEN say to leave him out of the drama. For the love of Pete, buddy, you ARE the drama. He's terrified of strong women, just like his disgusting uncle, and he's a loose cannon that can't be trusted. Don't act like a jerk and then cry and whine about how it isn't who you are, and then turn around and do it all again. Ugh. Honestly, at this point watching is painful because I don't get any sense that this guy is going to be gone soon, and I don't think I can take him much longer.
    Sorry to sound crude, but Mikayla's going to have to grow a pair, as they say. Little Hantz told her how he felt...Russel would have left her twisting in the wind. Little Hantz admitted his lie...Russell would've have left it as a Christine/Stacey lie (smarter, but I digress).

Mikayla has to put on her big girl panties and play the game. Which makes me think....is she "used to getting her way" because of her looks/body (as Little H has implied?)...is there more going on a camp than we see? (remember Parvati and Natalie (?) and Parvati and Russell.... lots of snuggles and whatnots off-camera?)

If she's innocent, I'll give her credit and boo the bad guy....but time will tell (that nasty ole "editing" thing)
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

When Semhar started her spoken word thing, I didn't know who she was directing it at. Ozzy? Jeff? By the end she mentioned her boo she hadn't met yet or something like that. The chick is crazy. I knew she wasn't going to win the balancing challenge when she was wobbling from the beginning. Good riddance. I didn't warm to her in her short time on the show.

Brandon just can't keep a secret to save his life. After revealing his tattoos to his tribe, I expected him at the next challenge to start off interrupting Jeff and making an announcement about who he really was. At least he didn't do that! Maybe he will next week. I bet he stops strangers in the street at home to tell them he's Russell Hantz's nephew.

I was surprised by how well he did in the challenge. Keeping up with Ozzy is not an easy thing to do. He's so good at water and balancing/climbing. Brandon did himself proud. Maybe he knew he was going home if his tribe went to tribal council and that lit a fire under his butt.

I didn't understand his little speech to Mikayla, saying he wasn't the only one who wanted her out. Why didn't anyone call him on that lie when he brought it into the open??

I hate that people who find the idol always feel the need to tell someone else about it. Ozzy told what's-his-face on his tribe that he had the idol and he preceded to pass the word on to Whitney. I guess not everyone knows yet, though. It was funny watching Papa Bear haul ass to the woods to look for the idol, pretending he found it. lol! I was hoping he would present it at tribal council and have Jeff throw it in the fire and proclaim it a fake.

I didn't understand his little speech to Mikayla, saying he wasn't the only one who wanted her out. Why didn't anyone call him on that lie when he brought it into the open??

I know, thats what I saw big time! there is major major editing going on, they are obviously leaving a lot out. For me that was glaring error. There was a reason Brandon said what he did, and if I hear he's just like Russell ( yawn) from the one lady who's forgettable, I will scream! is that all she has to offer.? is she making us think that way( aint working here)
    I like Cochran, there's something about him. papa bear, was dull and not that smart

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    Sorry to sound crude, but Mikayla's going to have to grow a pair, as they say. Little Hantz told her how he felt...Russel would have left her twisting in the wind. Little Hantz admitted his lie...Russell would've have left it as a Christine/Stacey lie (smarter, but I digress).

Mikayla has to put on her big girl panties and play the game. Which makes me think....is she "used to getting her way" because of her looks/body (as Little H has implied?)...is there more going on a camp than we see? (remember Parvati and Natalie (?) and Parvati and Russell.... lots of snuggles and whatnots off-camera?)

If she's innocent, I'll give her credit and boo the bad guy....but time will tell (that nasty ole "editing" thing)
    If there were any indication that Mikayla has even remotely used her body to "get her way" around camp (cuddling with the guys, flirting) you can bet your booties we'd be seeing it as a way to back up what Brandon is saying about her. Her moment of weakness on the beach was completely understandable, IMO. This guy goes off on you because he doesn't like you, but can't offer up any reason as to why he doesn't or what you did to him. At least she kept to herself and vented her frustration privately, rather than making it a huge drama-scene with the whole tribe, a la baby Hantz.
    Rattus, KatesMom and sparklete like this.

[QUOTE=sweetpea;4385199]If there were any indication that Mikayla has even remotely used her body to "get her way" around camp (cuddling with the guys, flirting) you can bet your booties we'd be seeing it as a way to back up what Brandon is saying about her. Her moment of weakness on the beach was completely understandable, IMO. This guy goes off on you because he doesn't like you, but can't offer up any reason as to why he doesn't or what you did to him. At least she kept to herself and vented her frustration privately, rather than making it a huge drama-scene with the whole tribe, a la baby Hantz.[/QUOTE

I still think this has way too much editing done with it. Major.So of course some of us are questioning it

I get that, and she could be getting a really good edit to serve as juxtaposition to Brandon's (obviously) nutjob crappy one. There is a lot left on the editing room floor, to be sure. But even the rest of the tribe looked dumbfounded when he 1. suggested getting rid of her at first (strong in challenges, team player, helps around camp) and then 2. when he went off about it to the group and said nobody wanted her around. I get editing, but frankly if Brandon is so very convinced that this girl is Parvati 2.0 and if the footage could back that up, then they would be showing us SOMETHING to support it. Why? Because they would have Russell vs. Parvati 2.0 and you know they would kill for that kind of a storyline. I still think if there was something they would some a bit of it at least. At this point we've not seen any suspicious behaviour from Mikayla.

Believe me, I'd love to see her have a little of Parvati in her, cause then she'd run circles around that little twerp. (just like she did to his Uncle)
    Rattus, Fanny Mare and sparklete like this.

Brandon lied to her face. He knew exactly why he doesn't like her. That is his problem, not hers. He didn't want her out because he doesn't like her, he wanted her out because he likes her to much and is tempted by her. If anyone should grow a pair it is the rest of their tribe and vote his crazy arse out.
    mom2, sweetpea, Rattus and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    If there were any indication that Mikayla has even remotely used her body to "get her way" around camp (cuddling with the guys, flirting) you can bet your booties we'd be seeing it as a way to back up what Brandon is saying about her.
    You can bet your bootie that the other women in the tribe would be talking about it in their PI's and giving her the cold shoulder or dirty looks, too. I don't buy what Brandon is selling.
    sweetpea, Rattus and KatesMom like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Mikayla is definitely an attractive young girl but she's no 10 in looks or body but she somehow does it for Sicko Barndon. As others have said, she hasn't been using her female ways like Parvati did. That's perfect fodder for the camera to record and we're not seeing it so that means it doesn't exist.
    I think the Hantz guys are a little strange.....huge egos and somewhat in the pervert group. But he does make for good tv, which is exactly what they want. I just wonder if it's really a true emotion or "suggested" by TPTB.

+ Reply to Thread