+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: 9/21 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 9/21 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I can't wait for this whole Brandon/Mikayla storyline to be o.v.e.r.

There is obviously a problem because Brandon is telling us as much in his PIs. But the editing is so over the top making it worse that it's unwatchable for me. The worst part is that people are completely buying into the edit and practically crucifying this kid all over the internet. Everywhere you go there are medical and psychological diagnoses being thrown around based on an edit! It's sickening.

I want Brandon gone off my screen and to go on about his life, get help if he needs it, but mostly for this show to stop the salacious crap. They don't need it -- they're wrecking a good show. Let's see some of the other people and hear what's going on with them. This Brandon/Mikayla storyline is dominating the edit and I'm sick of it.
    Last edited by Alexxxx; 09-25-2011 at 01:11 PM.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    I can't wait for this whole Brandon/Mikayla storyline to be o.v.e.r.

There is obviously a problem because Brandon is telling us as much in his PIs. But the editing is so over the top making it worse that it's unwatchable for me. The worst part is that people are completely buying into the edit and practically crucifying this kid all over the internet. Everywhere you go there are medical and psychological diagnoses being thrown around based on an edit! It's sickening.

I want Brandon gone off my screen and to go on about his life, get help if he needs it, but mostly for this show to stop the salacious crap. They don't need it -- they're wrecking a good show. Let's see some of the other people and hear what's going on with them. This Brandon/Mikayla storyline is dominating the edit and I'm sick of it.

I agree - he makes me very uneasy when he starts on that evil woman crap - they need to concentrate on the game and stop with this creepy stuff

The preview for this week show Brandon looking and acting very much like his uncle.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

I am very nervous that Survivor, Big Brother, and Amazing Race are dwindling to extinction. All these gimmicks and redos are ruining the show for me. I am sick of Russell and anything related to him. If they need to repeat this much, than the show is losing steam. I think they need to get back to what made these shows so great in the beginning, and quit with all the junk casting and recasting. Brandon should have been voted out period he is a pot stirrer, and as soon as Coach saw who he was he should have told everyone, and they should have gotten rid of him especially with all the crazy junk about Mikayla. Like his uncle he just seems like he is playing a scripted character reading lines, and I do not care for it.
    sweetpea likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456