+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 104
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: 9/14/11 Show discussion---Spoilers if you didn't see the show yet

  1. #61
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    18

    Re: 9/14/11 Show discussion---Spoilers if you didn't see the show yet

    I wouldn't have voted out Semhar for losing the competition. My vote for her would be because she 1. tried to quit & said I'm too tires & then 2. she said she "sorta feels bad". She said that she's any honest person & what she says she means. So she meant, she sorta felt bad. I would have voted her out too, just for the fact that Ozzy was fighting to keep her after only being there a few days. To me that rings that he's infatuated w/ her & you gotta snip that early.
    Shoepie likes this.

  2. #62
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    18

    Re: 9/14/11 Show discussion---Spoilers if you didn't see the show yet

    I agree. The footage of him peeking at her through the tree limbs was funny, creepy but funny. Even if it was editing, it make him look like a stalker. I'm sure his wife's gonna love that. The fact that he wears his shirt around his shoulders makes it more obvious then if he would just keep it on. It's like he wants someone to say "why are you wearing your shirt like that". Just another thing for me to gripe about, but why would someone tattoo their last name twice on themselves? One time, I get, but two. It's like he was shouting to the world "I'm Russell's nephew".

  3. #63
    PWS
    PWS is offline
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    15,076

    Re: 9/14/11 Show discussion---Spoilers if you didn't see the show yet

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    It was scenes of the helicopter with Coach and Ozzy and then the contestants making their way towards the island on two different rafts (I think they were already divided into teams). Introductions of a number of the players as they paddled along (that's when Jim showed us his tatoos). When they reach the beach the helicopter arrives and Coach and Ozzy step out. Jeff taunts the players as to how do they feel about seeing these two again. Players are drooling over Ozzy and lukewarm about Coach. One of the women (Christine?) says they're just temporary, which put her on Coach's hit list. Then Coach and Ozzy break an egg, one with red ink, one with blue, to identify their tribes. Then we proceed to the challenge of Ozzy v. Coach.
    Thanks, Brooks! I think I tuned in just about the time the "leaders" were being introduced. I was amused that Ozzy macho-ly squashed his egg on his shirt smearing the color all over, put some on his face, and wiped his hands on Jeff, while Coach looked as if he were looking for paper towels to get the stuff off his hands. Not praising Ozzy for the difference, just found it amusing.
    And I completely agree with you all about Russell's nephew...his thinking is right in line with the Taliban's--women should be complerely covered so men aren't tempted, if men are tempted it's the woman's fault and responsibility. Yikes... creepy. But then I was never crazy about Russell's view of women either.... In neither case are they really people.
    Is the nephew married, or does he just have a kid at 19?

  4. #64
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    22,065

    Re: 9/14/11 Show discussion---Spoilers if you didn't see the show yet

    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I think they should call this season of Survivor Battle of the Hair. Seriously, both Coach and Ozzy's hair look great. Maybe this will start a trend for longer hair for men, but only if they have hair with great body, stringy locks need not apply.
    I think Ozzy is hot! he really looks great! oh yes the game. Well Russell's nephew is nothing like him, so I am glad I didnt jump to any conclusions.I am sure they will find out soon who he is, and he can tell them he was worried and or embarrassed. I adore Cochran(sp) he is funny. I enjoy funny. I didnt care for the girl that they voted out. Its early days yet. I quite liked having Ozzy vs Coach. they both have this Zen thing going for them
    AZChristian likes this.

  5. #65
    PWS
    PWS is offline
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    15,076

    Re: 9/14/11 Show discussion---Spoilers if you didn't see the show yet

    Mods---We need the contestant threads reopened!

    I wanted to comment on Christine's that we never did see if she really knew how to start a fire....

    Ozzy has a wife currently?

  6. #66
    FORT Fogey KatesMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Motor City
    Posts
    2,305

    Re: 9/14/11 Show discussion---Spoilers if you didn't see the show yet

    I don't think so? I think the reference above was to Brandon - Hantz's nephew, who is married.

  7. #67
    FORT Fogey KatesMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Motor City
    Posts
    2,305

    Re: 9/14/11 Show discussion---Spoilers if you didn't see the show yet

    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I don't think it is right that Brandon is blaming the woman because his body is attacted to her. I hate when people do that and the underlying reason is religion. Be a man, acknowledge that you have lustful thoughts and then shut up about it don't hate on Mikala about it.
    Not to mention the fact that they are in a tropical climate. What the heck is she supposed to wear? And seriously, she was trying to be helpful and build the shelter. So is he ticked because she is a woman or because she is a strong woman? Personally, I think the latter - since at least last night we didn't see him say anything about any of the other women, who were also wearing their underwear out in the water.

  8. #68
    Wild thang Rattus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    In the trees
    Age
    54
    Posts
    6,911

    Re: 9/14/11 Show discussion---Spoilers if you didn't see the show yet

    Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    Not to mention the fact that they are in a tropical climate. What the heck is she supposed to wear? And seriously, she was trying to be helpful and build the shelter. So is he ticked because she is a woman or because she is a strong woman? Personally, I think the latter - since at least last night we didn't see him say anything about any of the other women, who were also wearing their underwear out in the water.
    Never mind tropical climate, the producers make them wear skimpy clothing. If that incipient little serial killer wants to blame anyone, he can blame them.
    sweetpea likes this.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

  9. #69
    "SPYING" ButterflyFaery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Never Never Land
    Posts
    5,972

    Re: 9/14/11 Show discussion---Spoilers if you didn't see the show yet

    Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    What you say you are and what you show you are are two different things. Brandon showed he is a complete creeper weirdo with his comments about Mikala. I think so far he's WORSE than Russel.

    And all that talk trying to distance himself from his family? Methinks he doth protest too much.
    that must have happened while i was playing referee between my two human garbage disposals for the last pack of pop tarts what did her say...lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

  10. #70
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    147

    Re: 9/14/11 Show discussion---Spoilers if you didn't see the show yet

    I saw it as she was kinda flirting with him, asking about his tatoos, calling them "bad ass", Coach asking him if he thought she was hot and him saying I'm staying away from that. Most of it was editing.
    AZChristian and Fanny Mare like this.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.