+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: 9/14/11 Show discussion---Spoilers if you didn't see the show yet

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: 9/14/11 Show discussion---Spoilers if you didn't see the show yet

Cochran, the law student is getting a lot of face time... hope that doesnt mean he's going home.
    Blue team got a fish... Russell's nephew.

FORT Fogey

You know, I think Russell's nephew might as well just show his tattoos and if anyone asks about them, laugh and say that thank heavens, no, he's not a member of that Hantz family. They can't be the only Hantz family in the world. It would seem less suspicious than trying to hide his back, even when swimming.

Or heck, just admit Russell is his uncle and point out that he didn't really like the way his uncle played the game, which seems to be the truth. I'd be hesitant to judge someone entirely based on who is uncle was.
    ButterflyFaery likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CupidGuest View Post
    I couldn't tell either but I hope one woman was Edna.
    I hope so too, since she deserves some kind of consideration from Coach, considering she was the first person to behave decently toward him.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Blue wins immunity, barely. Mikala did really well, as did Ozzy, from what I could hear. Semhar was too tired and the coconuts too heavy to toss after the first too baskets, she asked for a sub, after she'd volunteered for that part of the challenge...has really put target on herself. Guess it will be her or Emma the English prof. or maybe Cochran the Harvard Law student who's extremely not an athlete (seemed to always be lagging at each stage).

PWS
    FORT Fogey

The mortician actually reached in the hole where the blue immunity idol clue was but missed it!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Semhar yells at Jim (the secret MBA, medical pot guy) for mocking her.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Yikes, Ozzy wants Semhar to stay and Cochran out. Jim suspects Ozzy has a all girl and Ozzy alliance going. I'm thinking Ozzy wants Cochran out because he's smart (he did that paper on Survivor voting for law school) and that could make him look good later, for puzzles, and help him manipulate things later.
    Last edited by PWS; 09-14-2011 at 09:09 PM.

FORT Fogey

I'm guessing it's between those three too, but IMO, Semhar set herself up to be voted out by volunteering to do something and then doing it so badly. It's not helping that she won't let it go back at camp. Also, while tossing coconuts isn't easy, it's not close to as hard as some of the challenges are. If she can't do that, she may not be much help at other challenges either.

And now my dog, who is apparently in survival mode himself, has managed to pull down a package of freeze-dried salmon treats from a high counter (and he's not a young nor tall dog) and has hidden with the package behind an entertainment center that's too heavy to move. Thank God it's not a full package, because I can't reach him or it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Yikes, Ozzy wants Semhar to stay and Cochran out.
    I don't think that's at all a smart move on Ozzy's part. It makes him look like someone who's saving someone purely for his own purposes far too early in the game. It's particularly dumb, since she doesn't appear thus far to be someone who can help him (or anyone) out much in the game either. She's not particularly strong, and it doesn't look like her social game is all that smart either. She even admitted that she can't keep her likes and dislikes to herself, which is crucial in Survivor.

Kiz

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    I hope so too, since she deserves some kind of consideration from Coach, considering she was the first person to behave decently toward him.
    I'm pretty sure it wasn't Edna, who is an anesthesiologist, I believe. I thought it was a new college graduate with a degree in Economics and Russian Literature or something like that. Maybe Sophie?
    MamaAmyG likes this.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

+ Reply to Thread