+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Whitney - South Pacific

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Re: Whitney - South Pacific

From what I've read, Whitney got married a year or so ago, but they didn't live together or tell their families. I wonder if this was one of those "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" type of weddings?

Don't get me wrong - I think she should have had the marriage annulled if that's what happened. Plus, she shouldn't have started up a new relationship on national tv - that's just rude and disrespectful.
    Kocky_Kamikaze and AmyKay like this.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetBex View Post
    From what I have seen of her on television she has no class,brains or talent (pretty country singers than can play simple chords are ten to a penny)

The only reason Whitney had a breakdown at the 'Cochran flip' tribal was because she wished shed done that move herself.

I hope her ex hubby finds a girl thats worth being with.
    Over the course of this entire season, you may have seen Whitney for 15 minutes total. How in the world can you come to the conclusion that she has not talent, especially considering she never sang? I have seen her many times & I can attest to the fact that she does indeed have a lot of talent. What she hasn't had, is the big break.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    Over the course of this entire season, you may have seen Whitney for 15 minutes total. How in the world can you come to the conclusion that she has not talent, especially considering she never sang? I have seen her many times & I can attest to the fact that she does indeed have a lot of talent. What she hasn't had, is the big break.

I was thinking the very same thing I hope she goes on to be very happy in her life

You assume that I have only seen her on Survivor?

Im not going on her Survivor footage Im going on things seen and heard elsewhere ...shes the same as every young country star knocking about these days.

Sorry if you are a fan and each to their own and all that, but she sucks.
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.

Everyone makes mistakes. Most of the ones we make aren't broadcast to millions (thankfully). I will hope she learns and grows and has a happy and successful life.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Everyone makes mistakes. Most of the ones we make aren't broadcast to millions (thankfully). I will hope she learns and grows and has a happy and successful life.
    I will agree with this. But part of making a mistake and growing is admitting you have made a mistake. I think part of the reason why she leaves a bad taste in my mouth is because I have not seen anything written or otherwise out there to show she is sorry, has admitted she made a mistake, etc., etc. Knowing that, seeing the way she reacted to others on this show puts her in a bad light to me. JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetBex View Post
    You assume that I have only seen her on Survivor?

Im not going on her Survivor footage Im going on things seen and heard elsewhere ...shes the same as every young country star knocking about these days.

Sorry if you are a fan and each to their own and all that, but she sucks.
    All I can say is that you are entitled, as is everyone, to personal opinions. I have no problem with that. But I see where you are from the UK. Therefore, I doubt seriously that you have ever seen Whitney perform or sing, so I just find it difficult to understand when you say she has no talent. Once again, that just isn't true. All she needs is THE break.

Peace & Happy Holidays

All I can say is that you are entitled, as is everyone, to personal opinions. I have no problem with that. But I see where you are from the UK. Therefore, I doubt seriously that you have ever seen Whitney perform or sing, so I just find it difficult to understand when you say she has no talent. Once again, that just isn't true. All she needs is THE break.

Peace & Happy Holidays
    Again, your assumptions have lead you to get stressed about this issue, myself being from the UK doesn't particularly count for anything. I could have lived here a week, a year, a lifetime for all you know. Besides, when she was revealed as contestant songs/videos of her (mainly from phones by the looks of it) flew around the web (particularly from the SS crew). You don't need to go to a gig/have heard her entire set to be a worthy judge.

Sorry If I've offended your local starlet/village hotshot but in my personal opinion its nothing special and that's all Im gonna say.

Happy Christmas.
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.

Well, if nothing else Whitney has the arrogance a$$hole part of being a superstar down pat.
    GabbyG, AZChristian and SugarMama like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

I have seen her many times & I can attest to the fact that she does indeed have a lot of talent. What she hasn't had, is the big break.
    Survivor, in a lot of ways, was her big break... and she blew it. If she was halfway likeable, I expect she would have been given the opportunity to sing at the finale (like they've done for contestants in the past) but they didn't grant her that opportunity.
    I guess her "feelings" for Keith were more important than anything else. She's a complete moron. Not only did she fail miserably at the game of Survivor, but her tremendous opportunity to gain fans? She failed miserably there too.

Anyhow, there's nothing else to talk about here in Survivor anymore, so I guess I've hit rock bottom coming back to the Whitney thread.
    GabbyG, AZChristian and SugarMama like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast