+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Mikayla - South Pacific

Mikayla - South Pacific

Name (Age): Mikayla Wingle (22)
    Tribe designation: Upolu
    Current residence: Tampa, Fla.

Personal claim to fame: I was on the cover of Playboy February 2011 and met the hard working Hugh Hefner.

Inspiration in life: My mother is my inspiration. She is a strong, independent woman who always taught me to reach for my goals in life. She raised my brother and me as a single mother and we never felt we were without anything we wanted. I can only hope to be half the mother she is.

Hobbies: I like going to Broadway plays, riding quads, camping and going to the beach. Growing up in Northern New Jersey gave me the love of being outdoors.

Pet peeves: Dishonest people, liars and people who think they are better than everyone else.

3 words to describe you: Outspoken, humorous and witty.

SURVIVOR contestant you are most like: Jane. She stands up for herself and never lets her morals go. She is a hard worker and loves her dogs just like I love my pup, Diesel.

Reason for being on SURVIVOR: It is my mom’s favorite show and we have been watching since I was 10 years old. She told me that if I ever got the opportunity to be on it we would jump at the chance!

Why you think you’ll “survive” SURVIVOR: I feel that I am a strong independent woman and I know I will strive to prevail. Quitters never win and winners never quit.

Why you think you will be the sole SURVIVOR: Playing sports all my life, I feel I am a competitor at heart. I am very athletic and am very likeable. I plan to use these qualities to get me to the end.

Survivor: South Pacific Cast: Mikayla
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Re: Mikayla - South Pacific

Lingerie football player? Okay..

That and the Hugh Hefner thing (shudder) I like her bio. She seems down to earth.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

I'm trying very hard not to dislike her because of the Lingerie football player thing. Maybe I'm being an old fogey. I DO like what she said about not letting her morals go and she likes dogs.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Anyone who lists their occupation as "lingerie football player" doesnt make it high on my list. I hope I'm wrong.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Her cast pic reminds me of Natalie's from last season. I hope I won't dislike her as much as I did Natalie though. But not having high hopes so far.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I know...and meeting Hugh H. is an achievement? I guess in her world. On the other hand it does mean she's likely to be in decent shape.

A lot of people who hate liars here...have they never watched the show???

Ok, the girl seems to have some skills and isn't sitting around expecting everyone to wait on her hand & foot. I'm starting to like her.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie View Post
    Ok, the girl seems to have some skills and isn't sitting around expecting everyone to wait on her hand & foot. I'm starting to like her.
    She's really working, not just suntanning. Plus Brandon's attitude creeps me out so I'm automatically in favor of her!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    She's really working, not just suntanning. Plus Brandon's attitude creeps me out so I'm automatically in favor of her!
    I know, what was with the "Delilah" bit from him?

FORT Fogey

They see her as an asset. Her basket ball skills may come up again. They are forever tossing things on this show. I like her so far.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast