+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Mark - South Pacific

Re: Mark - South Pacific

I expect better interpersonal skills from a detective than what Mark showed us.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    I agree. He seem to have a clue of what was going on, but not doing much to better his standing.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    I could be wrong, but I thought that I heard him say (or maybe read it somewhere) that Mark was in charge of the area that housed the evidence gathered at the crime scene. So, it sounded like he may not have had to interact with anyone outside of the police department. This is not to say that that position doesn't require good interpersonal skills though. I just got the impression that his job might have been more of a desk job that might have required good computer skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    I could be wrong, but I thought that I heard him say (or maybe read it somewhere) that Mark was in charge of the area that housed the evidence gathered at the crime scene. So, it sounded like he may not have had to interact with anyone outside of the police department. This is not to say that that position doesn't require good interpersonal skills though. I just got the impression that his job might have been more of a desk job that might have required good computer skills.
    I think he was more of a CSU kind of detective like you said.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12