+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Ozzy - South Pacific

FORT Fogey

Re: Ozzy - South Pacific

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetBex View Post
    If im honest I cant remember much about him, I think he will hang around till merge then get booted.
    I don't remember him either.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

If you saw Ozzy in his first season i"d think he'd be unforgettable. He skittered over the water like a waterbug...really, it was like he could walk on water...and he moved through it like a seal or dolphin. I hope they have some water challenges ... I just loved watching him in the water. Other people were falling off platforms in the water like they were on that reality contest where people are always getting whacked into the goop, and he'd just flit from one to another, barely touching down. What balance!
    BUT, as they said, he social game was really lacking... and I have to say the current "look" does nothing for me.

I loved Ozzy in his first season, I really wanted him to win. I'm excited he is back, I think he probably has grown up, and good for him creating a non-profit organization. He has my vote, but then I also cheered along Rob last year so.....
    karalott, taracran and nanaslbkp like this.

Quote Originally Posted by lovedrama View Post
    I loved Ozzy in his first season, I really wanted him to win. I'm excited he is back, I think he probably has grown up, and good for him creating a non-profit organization. He has my vote, but then I also cheered along Rob last year so.....
    me too!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Good start for Ozzy at the start.

Just visiting this planet nanaslbkp's Avatar

I like Ozzy a lot. He is athletic, great at challenges, and so easy on the eyes!
    karalott and Fanny Mare like this.
    The human spirit needs places where nature has not been rearranged by the hand of man.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Here's an awesome tribute to Ozzy, composed of clips from his previous times on Survivor.

Ozzy Lusth - God Is a Man - YouTube

The most memorable challenge for me was at 1:27. I remember watching it on tv. Ozzy's tribe was way behind the other tribe but then Ozzy raced out into the water, overtaking the swimmer on the opposing team who was far out in front of him, and saved the day. He was just incredible at any challenge involving water!

I remember Ozzy from the first time he was on -- he was amazing. But at the finale, he was very different. He didn't smile, and he looked like his mind was far far away. And that's the impression I've gotten of him this season. Admittedly, it's one episode, and I didn't see his second season. But that video really highlights it for me. He smiles; he seems engaged -- stark contrast to now. Well, I'll be watching to see if that changes, but I find it a little disturbing. Not sure how to explain why.

But those clips in the video -- man I had forgotten that one challenge of them slogging through the water, and Ozzy taking more and more of the bags. Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner View Post
    What's with his hair? He looks like he's trying out for a Three Musketeers movie.
    I can't stand his hair - looks like mullet in this photo.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Ozzy is my favorite Survivor of All-Time - he rocks the challenges!

I found a link to a clothing line he's modeling for:

Men - Be Love

Very easy on the eyes!~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast