+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: Survivor 23–South Pacific: Spoilers/Speculation

FORT Fogey

Re: Survivor 23–South Pacific: Spoilers/Speculation

Survivor has become a habit for me; I am no longer excited about it and that has been the case for awhile now. I find myself mulitasking when I watch; I organize drawers or play solitaire. There was a time I shushed people who dared to speak during the show for fear of missing a key piece of strategy.

I hate the return of previous players though I was a Rob fan and did enjoy him. So much of the fun aspects have fallen by the wayside. I used to enjoy them getting a food reward because we had a tangible sense of their hunger. There is no scrambling for fish or scraping the rice pot. All of that drama is absent.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I think Ozzy's team may keep him for a while for his challenge skills, assuming he still has some on dry land. I can't imagine why you'd keep Coach.

I hope Ozzy's team keeps him for awhile. But you know what it has been awhile since Ozzy was on the show, or maybe I just feel like its been awhile.
    I agree with letting the people who HAD to leave the show a second shot, unless of course they don't want a second shot. I can't imagine camping for 39 days with no food or bug spray.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Mike S. fell in the fire so long ago he may not be up for coming back.... Time flies.

welll they keep bringing back all the most popular/hated men why not bring back some of the women since they are so intent on bringing someone back each season
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Regular

I think one of the reasons they are bringing vets back is to help each tribe get a good start - a secure shelter, fire, and the reassurance that
    they need to work through the initial fears because people who have 'been there' are telling them they can do it. They were having some pretty scary situations with people like Russell who looked dead he was so dehydrated, and people going crazy or quitting every season. I think their
    legal dept said they either have to make the game easier or come up with another angle to help prevent major lawsuits.

It also guarantees that entertaining people that are polarizing will be on the show. They are actively trying to listen to their fans who want real fans, not people who were cast at a bar who had never watched the show, as contestants...which is great but also risky for them. Could be a
    super boring season - this guarantees some drama.

I think Coach is doing pretty good so far, he's surprised me but I'm sure time will ensure the 'dragon slayer' will surface. Ozzy was led by his
    'little brain' with this first vote but he's got good instincts, I think, about Dawn.

I found it to be a really interesting group thus far. I haven't read any spoilers...anyone know anything?

Sorry to pull up this thread again but over at the 'Survivor sucks' forums theyd been hanging on to a 'boot list' that has now proved inaccurate so is generally not credible.

The seem have a reliable Mikayla sort of spoiler though.
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

So, spill...unless we are not allowed to post info from another site? I'm vague on those rules... Certainly you can post spoilers on the spoiler thread! I hope it's that she catches on to Brandon and reams him out, getting the others on her side.

I saw a list that I believe came from 'Survivor sucks' . The first name they had going home was Rick, then Semphar (sp) and then Christine. It would seem right now that that isn't correct, but I wonder if they will send three people to RI and then have the challenges. We should be able to tell by next week.

Quote Originally Posted by indy1945 View Post
    I saw a list that I believe came from 'Survivor sucks' . The first name they had going home was Rick, then Semphar (sp) and then Christine. It would seem right now that that isn't correct, but I wonder if they will send three people to RI and then have the challenges. We should be able to tell by next week.
    See my post above

*POSSIBLE MAJOR SPOILERS BELOW (YES ITS THE SPOILER THREAD BUT HEY*

They also believe that...

1) Mark leaves on medical grounds after merge (He passes out at camp)

2)Dawn,Albert and Whitney are the final 3

3)Both Coach and Ozzy Make the merge

4) Mikayla didnt enjoy the survivor experience at all and she 'got in with the wrong group' now that could mean on Upolo or on merge...not sure

5) Cochran is the first escapee off redemption Island to rejoin the game

6) Albert re-enters game at Final 5 (From Redemption I imagine)

7) Ozzy finds an idol and ousts out Albert with it

8) Theres mixed opinions on the board that Brandon makes the final 5/ gets booted in 9th place.

9) Boot List from Forum:

Rick
    Semhar
    Christine
    Sophie
    Jim
    Elyse
    Cochran

**Merge**
    COCHRAN re-enters the game at merge
    MARK med-evac right after merge

Edna
    Stacey
    Albert*
    Brandon
    Coach
    Mikayla
    Ozzy

ALBERT DESTRADE re-enters the game at F5

John
    Keith

Albert/Dawn/Whitney FINAL THREE.

However they had Rick as being the first to be booted after semhar beat him in a 1-1 duel which is definatly false and they also have missed off Cochran's 2nd boot. The only source I do believe is the Mikayla one...as it came from a family member. The ozzy idol one maybe also be true as the poster wrote it long before Wednesdays episode aired.
    Last edited by VelvetBex; 09-24-2011 at 04:17 AM.
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.

+ Reply to Thread