+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: Survivor 23–South Pacific: Spoilers/Speculation

Re: Survivor 23–South Pacific: Spoilers/Speculation

Ugh. Great, first they bring back Hantz and Mariano, whom I despise, now they bring back these two, who I can't stand either. Coach is a tool and a jerk, I can't stand him. Ozzy was just okay in his first season, but became an arrogant jerk in his second season. Also, what in the world did he do to his hair this time around? And now I hear that another Hantz is coming to play this season. If he's anything like the original Hantz, this season's gonna be painful. Hopefully not as horrible as the previous season...

Hmm well I loved Ozzy on his first survivor.He climbed trees and swam like a dolphin. Second time on, he was a sloth.As for Russel's nephew, I will take a wait and see approach. I have no idea what he's like. I think this, like BB and other shows, has jumped the shark.

FORT Fogey

The TV Guide channel is running the preview starting Sunday at 9pm. It repeats many times. I save this because it is interesting to go back during the season and see what Jeff's first impressions are having known them for only a few days as they get ready to start.

Here are a couple of photos of Whitney Duncan from CMA Music Fest 2010. She is very good & obviously very pretty. She just needs that breakthrough hit.

FORT Fogey

I hope they are all smart enough to boot Coach and Ozzy first thing. Neither of them are particularly well liked or controversial, if my memory serves, so we won't have a repeat of such strong persona's as last season. Oh please, please.

Looks like the usual suspects. I see the fanboy glint in their eyes. Betcha Oz and Coach stick around for a while. Which is fine by me, I'd much rather see Coach almost kill himself again during a vision quest where he learns absolutely nothing. And I wouldn't mind seeing Ozzy run circles around a bunch of idiots too stupid to realize the threat of returning Survivors. Serves them right. BTW, Mariano isn't on the season due to a scheduling conflict with TAR.

Russel's nephew, I wonder if he told anyone who he is related to while they were out filming and competing. I can see them using it now for press, which is kind of a good idea.

In the promos I honestly didn't recognize Ozzy, I was shocked when they finally said his name.
    I too have watched since Season 1 and cheered like crazy for Rob to win last year, I'm hoping this year will be a good one.
    I'm thinking they need to do reality couples on Survivor. We have a few to choose from, and if not enough then bring some from Amazing Race, or some great friends who met in the Big Brother house. (of course this is so I can see Jeff and Jordan some more)lol.

I doubt the two all-stars will survive after what happened last year. Rob got dealt a good hand while Russell got the opposite. That's why Rob won. I can tolerate Ozzy but yuck so much on Coach. Eeeeek!!! I hate that poseur. Can't they bring Yauman back instead? There are so many previous survivor outcasts that they can bring back that are more worthy than that loser. Why not give another chance to those who had to leave because of illness or injury (like Mike who burned himself)? Maybe even bring back two women this time instead of two men again (but only those who haven't been called back yet which means no Parvati, Amanda, Cirie, etc.). Coach has one of the lamest strategies and lost pretty bad the times when he was in Survivor. He's not worthy. Ozzy at least came very close.

I love Ozzy, so I'm fine with him being back. Coach is amusing, because he honestly believes his own BS. Should be fun.

I'm distressed. I've watched Survivor every season, but for the first time I'm just not excited. I've always anxiously awaited each season's premiere, but I'm just not there. Yes, I'll probably watch...but if the power went out on Wednesday night, I'd not be upset. When I heard Ozzy and Coach were coming back, it burst my Survivor bubble. Didn't care for last season when Russell and Rob came back, and I'm afraid this will be more of the same. Just give us new people we've not seen before!
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

+ Reply to Thread