+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526 LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: Survivor 23–South Pacific: Spoilers/Speculation

Re: Survivor 23–South Pacific: Spoilers/Speculation

Maxx's Finale Part 2 spoiler says: (my paraphrase)

Albert is pretty much viewed as a weasel, almost assuredly gets 0 votes

Coach gets a lot of grief and criticism

Sophie in all likelihood WINS

This is pretty much what I'd read at the start of the season when other spoilers came out - while only Maxx's were right on the money on an episode-to-episode basis, everything I'd read had these three in the final 3 with Sophie favored.

Good job, Sophie! Coach, second place brings $100k, not too shabby, but not a win. Albert...see ya.

Personally, I hope Ozzy doesn't win the Favorite prize. His ego is so over inflated as it is, I'm sure he's already spent it. Just don't like the man. I'd love to see Cochran (as I stated above) or Dawn win it.
    sparklete likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I'd like for either Coach (although he won't) or Dawn to win it. But I'm so sure it's gonna be Ozzy. He's been a fan favorite before and almost everybody seems to love him. I'm also sure Cochran has no chance because he's the one that screwed Ozzy over.

Sophie is probably going to win the game but I am still slightly hopeful Coach can pull off a surprise.

FORT Regular

Hoping Sophie doesnt win it. Something about her that I cant stand. Probably has something to do with her lack of strategy in the entire game. Just sort of sat back and didnt do anything around the camp or even help with turning Cochran or whatever.

Just trash talks everyone in those private interviews and then moves on.

I'm actually wanting Coach to win this although the religious stuff is getting on my nerves

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Ozzy is obviously going to win the fan favorite.
    I think you're right. And that will only encourage the suits to bring him back yet again in a couple of seasons. Aaaaaaagh!
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

I personally do not think that Cochran did anything spectacular to shake things up in the game. He made a move and lost. I do not think anyone has made any spectualar moves this season.
    sweetpea and Shoepie like this.
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    I personally do not think that Cochran did anything spectacular to shake things up in the game. He made a move and lost. I do not think anyone has made any spectualar moves this season.
    I don't know. Do you think Coach throwing GOD under the bus to further himself in the game without having to take the heat for his decision was a spectacular move? No, probably not.

In my opinion, if Cochran had stuck with his team, gone with their plan and then banded with Jim, Dawn, and whoever else they could have pulled in to vote Ozzy and Coach out.... THEN I would agree that he had shaken things up in the game. What he did was get played.
    sweetpea and mushybrain like this.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

First of all, I want to thank all of you who gave us the spoilers this season. It makes the season so much more interesting for me knowing which players that I need to focus on each week.

I think that if it comes down to Coach, Albert and Sophie, then Sophie will win. Albert will get reamed out at TC, and Coach won't fare any better with the jury full of Savaii tribe members. Sophie will win and use the money to help pay for medical school.

I think that the favorite player should go to Ozzy. He made it further in the game than anyone else, he survived on RI, and he managed to make it to the F4. Cochran might come in second in the voting - for lack of anyone else, but I don't think that he deserves that title, because he certainly didn't outwit, outplay or outlast. Ozzy did well in challenges (outplay) and made it to the F4 (outlast).
    Last edited by Longhornfan; 12-16-2011 at 10:05 AM.
    KatesMom likes this.

I agree with everything you've said Longhornfan! I would also like to thank those who have provided the spoilers. Maxx has been dead on each week and I, for one, have enjoyed knowing ahead of each episode what was going to happen.

I also think Sophie wins. I've said it a few times, but I don't see any Savaii member voting for Coach. Given Coach's promise to Ozzy to take him to the F2, I also don't see Ozzy voting for Coach. I could see Cochran and Brandon voting for Coach, but those are the only two. Not even sure Rick would give it to Coach over Sophie at this point.

And I agree that Ozzy will probably win fan favorite. Like him or not, he has played this game. He might not be great at the social aspect - although him being on RI has done a lot for that part of his game. But if the spoilers are true, then he has been voted out twice, sent to RI and survived both times to be the person who re-enters the game. Me personally, I think he deserves it because of that.

I've always thought of the Fan Favorite as an award for just that - who is most liked for whatever reason.

Being a good player, an "almost-made-it" contestant isn't what I've always felt the Fan Favorite prize was for. I never considered it a "consolation prize" for the woulda-shoulda-coulda player. BUT, I could be wrong

I've always voted on who made this season the most fun to watch? who made this season unique? who would I have missed most of the group had they not been there at all?

That's why I'd vote for either Dawn, Coach, or Cochran. Dawn was a strong female with a really good attitude, didn't quit, gung-ho. Coach - hate him or not, he was the spice to the game! And Cochran was so unique, we'll always remember him (I think the people who are the most down on him are the Ozzy fans).

Just my oh-so-humble opinion
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    ... Given Coach's promise to Ozzy to take him to the F2, I also don't see Ozzy voting for Coach...
    I don't know, I see it differently. Ozzy seems to have a huge ego, and I'd say if he doesn't vote for Coach it isn't because of a Final 2 deal gone bad, I think it would be Ozzy's ego not wanting Coach to win over him.

Again, just my opinion.

+ Reply to Thread