+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526 LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: Survivor 23–South Pacific: Spoilers/Speculation

Re: Survivor 23–South Pacific: Spoilers/Speculation

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Benny Fan View Post
    ... then again, after watching a show like tonight's, I would say Rick Nelson has this in the bag. He was the only one not thrown under the bus!
    Gosh, I want to like Rick - we've not seen him, but he sure did stand his ground with Albert!

Which is why I always sayyyyyyyyy..... Mark Burnett, give us TWO hours of Survivor, dammit. The show's too good to treat us (the fans) and them (the players) like this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by TripleGemini View Post
    I thought that was a live reveal? (Next Sunday?)
    Yes, the reveal is always live.

I would not say Brandon had a meltdown. It was more like a really, really bad decision. Dilusional? You bet.
    Wait until he gets home; dad is NOT going to like it.
    Last edited by Shoepie; 12-15-2011 at 10:39 AM.

Oh man, I hope Sophie snatches victory out of Coach's hands. Puhleeeeezzzzzeeeeee.....

FORT Fogey

At this point I don't see how anybody but Sophie can win. The last spoiler was an F3 of Sophie, Coach and Albert, right? (I lose track) Albert's out after last night. No credibility whatsoever. Coach has the whole cult leader/keep the alliance together to the end thing, and some on the jury will see that as good game play. But all Sophie has to do is tell the jury about Coach's religious hypocrisy and I think that will lose most if not all of those votes. Especially Brandon. If Sophie (or Albert, for that matter) tells Brandon about Coach holding the prayer meeting asking God for help finding the idol while the idol is in his own pocket, I think even Brandon won't vote for Coach. Coach let him go look for a non-existent idol and then let him believe God led the tribe to it and they found it. Let Coach reconcile that with all his honesty and integrity talk. Sophie has played a pretty good game and the only thing the jury might hang up on is the fact that she also participated in Coach's prayer meetings knowing some of it was bogus, but I think she can claim that she just went along rather than instigated it. Some on the jury might see that as less offensive, or even understand she didn't really have another (good) choice.

I think this one is Sophie's to lose. Especially if the jury just can't bring themselves to vote for Albert or Coach. It's a lesser of the evils type of thing.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Has it been said here? Maxx posts.....

Ozzy beats Brandon, returns to the game and wins immunity (again), Rick voted out, and Ozzy is then voted out (again). Sophie wins Individual Immunity (again - you go girl!). So the F3 is Albert, Sophie and Coach.

Did I miss anything?

Maxx has made this final spoiler a two-parter...promises jury insights in part 2.

Go Sophie!
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

PWS
    FORT Fogey

So Sophie beats out Ozzy for that last immunity? I'm ready to vote Ozzy the consolation prize.... You go, Sophie!
    sweetpea likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    So Sophie beats out Ozzy for that last immunity? I'm ready to vote Ozzy the consolation prize.... You go, Sophie!
    I'd like to see the consolation prize go to Cochran - love him or hate him, he sure did shake things up and provide a lot of tension/drama/amusement/anger, etc.

Ozzy was just "there" being Ozzy....well, a faded version of the Ozzy we loved years ago. Just my opinion.

Sophie can win the million and Ozzy can win the consolation prize just for the (dubious) honour of being voted out of the game (?) times in a single game.

Oh goodness, sorry, I would hate to see the consolation prize go to Cochran. I agree he shook the game up but as he said he didn't follow through on any momentum it gave him and he basically went out in what could have been a worse position than if he hadn't flipped.
    Lil Bit likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, true, Cochran would be ecstatic to get that prize, and even more for the honor than the money...and because it would just about guarentee he gets invited back for another round at some point. Wonder if his law firm (future) will let him off work for TV fame!

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Ozzy is obviously going to win the fan favorite.

+ Reply to Thread