+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: Survivor 23–South Pacific: Spoilers/Speculation

Re: Survivor 23–South Pacific: Spoilers/Speculation

A couple of tabloids reporting that Ozzy Lusth was "with" the lovely Lindsey Lohan in Hollywood Saturday night, so if spoilers are right and he's on next season, they must all be back from filming. Funny how the spoilers suddenly dried up when the troll got outed as their source.
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I just hope Ozzy is around for awhile. I feel like if he got banished to RI early he could very well pull a Matt and dominate the challenges. And if they decided to do any water based challenges on RI? The competition is so screwed. I don't feel like the two vets will last as long as Rob, but who knows. There may be that star struck fandom and stupid girls who share a brain cell that'll drool and follow their leader. Coach is entertaining at least, but no one will buy his BS most likely.

Speaking of the troll, I saw a photo of his nephew on Survivor Fever, and he looks every bit as smug and arrogant as his uncle. I think it'd be hysterical if his nephew actually won, when Russell couldn't do that in 3 attempts. And I saw that as a Russell fan, but seeing him practically back to back to back was a little much, especially since he never changed. He did himself in. Looking at the casting spoilers so far, looks like it's the usual: a poker player, a model, a beauty queen, a singer, the two vets, Russell's nephew, a cop that'll probably be the take charge bossy one no one likes...I don't know if it's a good or bad thing that by looking at a person's profile just based on spoilers you can almost tell what type they'll be edited as before the show even starts. Survivor was a let down the last two seasons, and Big Brother isn't going so well this summer so far. Hopefully the new Survivor will be good.

just read some things on Entertainment Weekly's website.
    1. RI will only have 1 vs 1 challenges, no more group ones.
    2. Russell's nephew is actually likeable & won't be bringing Russell on as his family member if he makes it that far.
    3. It's taking place in the same location, which means no water challenges, which means Ozzy's at a disadvantage. Although I seem to recall that last time he was on, he wasn't as impressive at the 1st time. Which makes me sad.
    Phil: Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be both. Modern Family

I always thought that Ozzy was over-rated.Sure he was great at physical challenges but his social and strategic game sucked.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

The cast has been revealed a couple days ago.

Cast Bios for the CBS Primetime Reality TV Show "Survivor" - CBS.com

The cast looks interesting this time, and more diverse in several ways - I like it! Many of them seem likable too. Did anyone watch the video of the medical-marijuana guy? He's sure had quite the job history, wow. Pretty intelligent and interesting, which surprised me. Russell's nephew seems to be playing it pretty cool - he sounds like his uncle w/the accent, but we'll see if he's as devious. That mortician lady seems like she could rub people the wrong way.

I admit, I was pretty psyched when I heard it might be Ozzy coming back - he was one of my favorites. Coach is just laughable, but in a harmless kind of way. I don't mind seeing return players in general, but I really don't think it's fair to the others who haven't played the game before. If they're in a mentoring kind of role, that's one thing, but to come in and compete against novices isn't really fair. I loved Rob, and like Ozzy, but it would be better to put them on an all-star season instead of messing up the games of new players, who would be smartest to get rid of the two returners right away. I felt it was the new player's faults that Rob stuck around long enough to win - he played them well and knew the game, but they allowed it. This season's new players will hopefully learn (although did they get to see the finale of last season before they left?) from that and get the returners out. I might be disappointed to see Ozzy leave again - didn't he leave last time w/two immunity idols?- but it's the smart thing to do.

Can't wait for this season to start! I'm excited for this show!

Fort Member

Wow not a Pharmacital Rep, waiter or watiress among them. Some of them have real jobs!! A mortician even

I loved Ozzie but I can not stand Coach, he seriously has a screw loose somewhere but I will watch and hope that this lot play a much smarter game than teams have in the last two seasons

Well Jim has an interesting job...lol
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    I might be disappointed to see Ozzy leave again - didn't he leave last time w/two immunity idols?- but it's the smart thing to do.
    He left with only one. James is the ONLY person who has ever left with TWO - both of course the tribe's HIIs that were stuck in that little house that covered the treemail I think.
    navybelle likes this.

FORT Newbie

I have not missed one single episode of Survivor since it started. It is my favorite reality show, always has been, always will be. However, I think it has evolved from a game of surviving to a game of alliances. I think that takes away from the show itself. I would like them to bring back thing like the auction (I can't remember if they had that this past season) the creepy, crawley, slippery, slimey eating contest and more water challenges. But, I'll never miss a show so I guess I'll have to be happy with what I get.

+ Reply to Thread