+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: Survivor 23–South Pacific: Spoilers/Speculation

Re: Survivor 23–South Pacific: Spoilers/Speculation

This may be a stupid question, but I was under the impression the votes were revealed live on finale night. How are there spoilers about who voted for who?
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Maxx's spoiler is posted - sort of.

Next episode is a recap, so this spoiler is for episode 12 (the one after the recap). Maxx doesn't give (yet) who is eliminated, only says that Ozzy DOES beat Dawn and Whitney and they become part of the jury. Promises more later.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    This may be a stupid question, but I was under the impression the votes were revealed live on finale night. How are there spoilers about who voted for who?
    That part is always speculation. It's fun to guess who would vote for who once the final 3 are a lock. Or even before.

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    Often the spoilers/leaks regarding final votes have been quite accurate. The jury members talk among themselves, and things are often leaked.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Declare Your Independence Passepartout's Avatar

You can't or shouldn't look at spoilers. Unless you post them under the spoiler thing. Like this....
    Click to see Spoiler:
    See what I mean!
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    Nudge Nudge Wink Wink!

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit View Post
    This is for spoiler information about the season currently being filmed, to air September 2011. Spoiler tags are not necessary in this thread.
    I'm not sure what you meant there, Passepartout, but thought I'd post this before there is any confusion.
    SugarMama likes this.

This is the SPOILER thread - no tags required here. Only if you decide to post something that might be or is a spoiler in another thread...then you use the tag.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Ok kids, hold onto your hats. Max's new spoiler is out and it looks like Cochran will be joining Ozzy on RI, going out 7th just as many predicted. No matter how much the preview for next week makes it look like Coach wants to protect and guard his little warrior, sounds like Cochran is a goner. He also says Ozzy beats the two girls to remain on RI (no big surprise there), so the next time around will be an Ozzy/Cochran showdown. Should be interesting.

I'm ready for Coach's tribe to turn on each other, for the paranoia to begin, and for the backstabbing to commence!

It would be a miracle but I would be rolling with laughter if this happened and Cochran beat Ozzy and got back in the game.
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Ok kids, hold onto your hats. Max's new spoiler is out and it looks like Cochran will be joining Ozzy on RI, going out 7th just as many predicted. No matter how much the preview for next week makes it look like Coach wants to protect and guard his little warrior, sounds like Cochran is a goner. He also says Ozzy beats the two girls to remain on RI (no big surprise there), so the next time around will be an Ozzy/Cochran showdown. Should be interesting.

I'm ready for Coach's tribe to turn on each other, for the paranoia to begin, and for the backstabbing to commence!
    I know you're an Ozzy fan, but I would absolutely LOVE to see Cochran beat him at RI, really and truly - Ozzy's ego needs to be deflated

I know, I know - it probably won't happen, but I can dream!
    mom2, scoot13, AZChristian and 2 others like this.

+ Reply to Thread