+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: Survivor 23–South Pacific: Spoilers/Speculation

Re: Survivor 23–South Pacific: Spoilers/Speculation

Maxx put up the new spoiler!

Keith, Ozzy, and Jim battle it out at RI (Maxx rightly points out that 3 cannot "duel" ).......Ozzy wins, the other two go - Maxx says nothing about a jury, just that the other two "leave"

There is another double immunity! First to go to RI is Dawn....Second to go to RI is Whitney.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

It all sounds very predictable. As much as Ozzy's ego has grown to tremendous proportions, I would love for him to come back into the game later and win II, just to throw a wrench into the entire thing. If this is true, it will be interesting to see who goes after Whitney. Will the "family" hold strong or will they ax one of their own to keep Cochran? If that happens and they keep Cochran over more loyal minions like Edna and Cowboy, what happened to loyalty?

If Ozzy does come back later, he'd better hope to win all II's or he's toast for a THIRD time!!

Maxx also says: "...did I say that all of Savaii were now gone? What about Cochran you ask? He is all Upolu now. Right? I wonder how the rest of Upolu feel about that. How do I feel about that? Remember “bros before hos”?

There has been much speculation around various places as to what this means. In my opinion, I'm thinking Upolu is the "bros" - a united band - and Cochran is in the "ho" category - he sold out his tribe. So, I'm going to guess that it means Cochran goes once the Savii's are all gone. Just my opinion
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Man, I hate that saying. Nothing against you SugarMama but I just despise that this phrase is in the current venacular because it once again carries a message of "women are whores" and men are "brothers"

Yes, I would agree that Cochran is the "W" in that analogy, and that yes, he does go once his usefulness has passed. Not surprising. I still think that despite his tribe being all kinds of idiots in how they treated him (they should have masked their dislike of him to keep him happy), Cochran's big move wasn't really the best move he could have made. I don't know if it happened or not, but I would have had tons of respect for him if when they had the numbers, he had tried to pull in the Jim/Dawn alliance and after getting rid of Upolu, blindsided Keith and Ozzy and dispensed with Whitney. I would have been hard pressed who to think would win in that situation and I think he could have made a good case for himself as a student of the game and a great strategist despite being physically weak. But of course this assumes Jim was willing to go along. I think Dawn would have been. BUT we never saw Cochran talk to anyone on his old tribe. He seemed content just to feel included with the new tribe and vindicate his hurt feelings by voting out his old tribe. Fair enough, but I can't help but wonder how far he could have gone if he'd tried to have more than seemingly one plan in the works.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Man, I hate that saying. Nothing against you SugarMama but I just despise that this phrase is in the current venacular because it once again carries a message of "women are whores" and men are "brothers" ...
    No problem, it wasn't me who said it

I'm not sure if my interpretation is correct, it's just a guess - but that's more logical to me than the obvious man/woman thing, especially given Maxx's bent to riddles

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    No problem, it wasn't me who said it

I'm not sure if my interpretation is correct, it's just a guess - but that's more logical to me than the obvious man/woman thing, especially given Maxx's bent to riddles
    Question: Who used the "Bros before Hos" phrase ? Did someone on Upolu say it ... or was it presented at some time by Maxx ?

Also ... if Maxx is a riddler could the phrase be taken literally? That is, could he mean Males/Upolu (Bros) are voted out before Females/Cochran ?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    Question: Who used the "Bros before Hos" phrase ? Did someone on Upolu say it ... or was it presented at some time by Maxx ?

Also ... if Maxx is a riddler could the phrase be taken literally? That is, could he mean Males/Upolu (Bros) are voted out before Females/Cochran ?
    Yeah, that one of the ideas floating around, but isn't that just too obvious? I was trying to remember who said it, too, because he said "Remember..." - but I just can't!

I hope someone can and shed some light on it.

Hey guys, here are the f3 spoilers from apparently excellent source. Theres a huge riot going on about its reveal but hey....

F3 votes

Sophie (6 votes) ???, ??? , ??? , ??? , ???, Edna
    Coach ( 3 votes) Brandon, ??? , ???
    Albert ( 0 votes)

Albert gets roasted by the jury...hence no votes.

Maxx did indeed coin the 'bros before hos' comment and it was said within a sentence about Edna and Coach.

It makes sense tbh because if Upolo had lost the last tribal challenge Edna would have gone for sure.

I also dont think Maxx is a riddler, he just relates things to other things but gives no hint of the extent of spoilers...ie Christine being Matt and whos picked off at Te Tuna.
    Last edited by VelvetBex; 11-13-2011 at 03:09 PM.
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    Yeah, that one of the ideas floating around, but isn't that just too obvious? I was trying to remember who said it, too, because he said "Remember..." - but I just can't!

I hope someone can and shed some light on it.

I don't remember either ... BUT ... I went looking around and have read in several places that it is something Coach said in a previous season. that is being quoted. It's difficult to figure out because we have the new, improved, Coach this season. Seriously, without his eccentricities constantly on display, it's clear (to me) that Coach is quite intelligent, insightful and charismatic. I'd certainly think twice if he offered me any KOOL-AID®.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetBex View Post
    Hey guys, here are the f3 spoilers from apparently excellent source. Theres a huge riot going on about its reveal but hey....

F3 votes

Sophie (6 votes) ???, ??? , ??? , ??? , ???, Edna
    Coach ( 3 votes) Brandon, ??? , ???
    Albert ( 0 votes)

Albert gets roasted by the jury...hence no votes.
    If this does indeed turn out to be an accurate spoiler, I'll be very pleased with how the season ends. I only really want Sophie to win, and if she can steal the win from Coach, even better. I can just imagine his jury speech, it might even be better than Philips!
    Shoepie likes this.

+ Reply to Thread