+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: Survivor 23–South Pacific: Spoilers/Speculation

FORT Fogey

Re: Survivor 23–South Pacific: Spoilers/Speculation

Ozzy asking to go to redemtion island seems way off to me. Why would he do that? Makes no sense. It does make sense he is axed and sent there.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Ozzy asking to go to redemtion island seems way off to me. Why would he do that? Makes no sense. It does make sense he is axed and sent there.
    Except it showed in the preview for next time Ozzy suggesting he go to redemption island.

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    Except it showed in the preview for next time Ozzy suggesting he go to redemption island.
    If he actually does that, it would be the most stupid move since that young guy gave is idol to Natalie and got voted off right after
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    If he actually does that, it would be the most stupid move since that young guy gave is idol to Natalie and got voted off right after
    Not necessarily, I don't think. Right now, Ozzy is in a REALLY bad social situation with his tribe, and he is also considered a huge threat going into the merge. IF Savaii loses, and he offers to take the fall (confident he can beat the person on Redemption), then he will return as the hero of his tribe. Socially, it's a chance he may have to take, cause he's screwed anyway.

Of course, they may still vote his butt out the next chance they get, but at least he put in an effort, and (I hate using this word) "redeemed" himself a little.

If he gets beat by the person on Redemption, well, at least he tried something.

Not necessarily, I don't think. Right now, Ozzy is in a REALLY bad social situation with his tribe, and he is also considered a huge threat going into the merge. IF Savaii loses, and he offers to take the fall (confident he can beat the person on Redemption), then he will return as the hero of his tribe. Socially, it's a chance he may have to take, cause he's screwed anyway.

Of course, they may still vote his butt out the next chance they get, but at least he put in an effort, and (I hate using this word) "redeemed" himself a little.

If he gets beat by the person on Redemption, well, at least he tried something.
    I can see your point, but those types of moves usually backfire. What if the RI challenge were a puzzle? I just can't see taking the risk. Wouldn't it be better for him to stress his physical abilities and getting the tribe to the merge?
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Axe is a stand in for asks
    Hmm. I have this dream. I'm driving a bus. And my teeth start falling out. My mum is in the back. Eating biscuits. Everything smells of bacon. It's weird. 'Course then I wake up screaming.

FORT Fogey

What I saw and heard is his musing that all was not lost and he could reenter through RI. It sounded to me like he was resigned that he was out of his alliance and would be voted off so he was looking at options.

Of course, I got that.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxxFisher View Post
    I wasn't sure if it was "asks" or "is axed" -- LOVED the Togo flag, very clever! I spent too much time looking that one up

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetBex View Post
    The blue thing is a classic pool ball with the number 2 rubbed off meaning the word 'to'

Oscar picture - Ozzy
    Axe - asks
    Togo flag - To go
    Pool ball 2 - to
    Redemp. poster - redemption
    Kitchen island - Island

I dont think Oscar Wilde would appreciate being called Ozzy!

Oh! But of course! Thank you, thank you, thank you. And thank you AZChristian too. I knew it would make sense with all the pieces identified.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Maxx has posted his spoiler for Episode 7 - intriguing. Sadly, it seems Mikayla will be leaving RI. Ozzy and his tribe concoct a complicated plan to send him to RI to beat Chrissy, spread lies to the other tribe (such as their idol was already used), someone to "pretend flip" at the merge, etc. Sounds like fun, wonder if they'll actually be able to pull this off?
    Last edited by SugarMama; 10-22-2011 at 08:50 AM.

+ Reply to Thread