+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 48 FirstFirst ... 181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: 5/15 Show Discussion *spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: 5/15 Show Discussion *spoilers*

Phillip's contention that he realized that keeping the heat off Rob would keep him going in the game and that he never said anything behind anyone's back but let them know straight to their faces how he felt is what he should have been saying in the final TC. It probably wouldn't have helped him any, but it would have made more sense than being antagonistic toward everyone.

Loved Grant behind Phillip miming digging an ever deeper hole while Phillip kept rambling on.

I'd love to know where Phillip's meeting all these people who think he's brilliant too. Do you suppose they're all friends of his great-great-great grandfather?

Rob is impressing me at this reunion. I give him a lot of credit. He got lucky in some ways, but also played the people in this game so they didn't realize they were being sheep, he selected those loyal few to go to the end with him who he knew he could beat. He made a lot of smart moves in the game, so it wasn't all luck. He never got too emotional/angry/frustrated, instead was thinking and plotting the whole time. More players should learn that lesson, though it is a long time and hard situation to be in. I think that's where his experience gave him an advantage.

I had a feeling the girls knew Rob had the idol - I think I even posted about Natalie glancing his way at one of the recent tribals when Jeff asked for it, so I kind of knew she at least suspected. They should have gotten rid of him earlier, but once they were sticking together to get rid of the Zaps I can see why he made it so far. Once they had the numbers, they thought sticking together would get the six of them to the end, which it did. Now, if some had flipped and voted w/the Zaps before their numbers were too low, who knows how long any of them would have lasted.

I feel bad that Grant is holding a grudge. The others seem to be okay, but he's quite hurt still.

Mike looks cute tonight! He said he had Rob in his crosshairs - it would've been interesting if Mike would've lasted longer, and David too I think. I like smart players.

I like Phillip. There. I've said it. I like him. I like him. I don't care what the rest of the world thinks.
    Sometimes it is better to be kind than it is to be right

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    I feel bad that Grant is holding a grudge. The others seem to be okay, but he's quite hurt still.

Mike looks cute tonight! He said he had Rob in his crosshairs - it would've been interesting if Mike would've lasted longer, and David too I think. I like smart players.
    I liked Mike and David. I was hoping they would have been the ones to come back from RI, although I don't think it would have done them any good. Or if they were on the same tribe as Rob.

As for Grant, reminds me of Lex when he held a grudge after Rob screwed him over in AS. Of course that was more Lex's stupidity than anything.

Fan favorite time: Matt and Rob were the top 2 vote getters. 40/36% vote. And the winner is: Rob.

Grant is now married. David is dating Carolina Eastwood from Survivor: Tocantis. I don't remember her.

No surprise. Rob is Fan Favorite. Beat out Matt.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Amber's gonna go shopping. WTH??? Seriously Jeff, this is 2011. And she won her $1 million already.

FORT Fogey

[QUOTE=navybelle;4293832]Rob is impressing me at this reunion. I give him a lot of credit. He got lucky in some ways, but also played the people in this game so they didn't realize they were being sheep, he selected those loyal few to go to the end with him who he knew he could beat. He made a lot of smart moves in the game, so it wasn't all luck. He never got too emotional/angry/frustrated, instead was thinking and plotting the whole time. More players should learn that lesson, though it is a long time and hard situation to be in. I think that's where his experience gave him an advantage.

--It took Rob four tries to learn that lesson. It's not surprising someone like nineteen year old, not especially bright Natalie didn't catch on in one try. That's why nobody should play multiple times unless they're playing against others who've played before too.

---Grant is entitled to his feelings. Rob has said he was out to make a million, not make friends. If Grant doesn't want to be best buddies after watching what Rob said and did behind his back, that's his business.

WoW!!!! David proposes to Carolina from Tocatins!!!!!
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

And a Survivor proposal. David proposes to Carolina. She says yes, not sure if she really meant it.

I don't remember her but it was a sweet proposal.

+ Reply to Thread