+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 48 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: 5/15 Show Discussion *spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: 5/15 Show Discussion *spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by NJ EJ View Post
    What's all this hatred for coat tail riders? Have they seen this show at all? Lots of winners -- male & female -- used the same tactic. Isn't always the same @ final three? the outcast, the under-the-radar slider, and the mastermind?
    I think the problem with Natalie, this particular coattail rider, is she stupidly keeps saying exactly what Rob told her to say--that she owes it all to him. Well, if she owes it all to him, then why not just give it to him instead of her? She should have talked about how she played the same game Amber did and used Rob to get herself to the end. Instead, she keeps going on about how she's nineteen and has never camped. Natalie, no one wants to give a million dollars to a brainless child fresh out of high school who's never been away from home for more than two weeks and lists her profession as "professional dancer." Anyone else suspicious of that? If she were really a professional dancer, I suspect she'd have been away from home before.

As for Phillip, he's stupidly antagonizing the jury. The only one he was even remotely nice to was Ralph. Even when Julie was trying to give him credit for having a work ethic, he talked over the top of her and told her to go to hell. Geez, she was trying to throw you a compliment, the only one you got, and you tell her to go to hell? What a nutjob!

Rob didn't even have to open his mouth more than once or twice. As for David's speech at the end, it makes me sad he didn't go further in the game. He would have been great in the final TC.

Quote Originally Posted by NJ EJ View Post
    Do you not think Rob ran the game from the beginning?
    Yes, yes, and yes!!!

FORT Fogey

This is sickening. Is there a "repectfully decline" vote? I wouldn't vote for any of them.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Vote time:

David votes for Rob. We don't see anyone else. Wait, Ralph voted for Phillip.

Philip got a vote???? No shocker it's from the crazy, bitter Ralph
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Vote time:

David votes for Rob. We don't see anyone else. Wait, Ralph voted for Phillip.
    Technically he voted for "Phile". The only name he can spell is Rob

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    I think the problem with Natalie, this particular coattail rider, is she stupidly keeps saying exactly what Rob told her to say--that she owes it all to him. Well, if she owes it all to him, then why not just give it to him instead of her? She should have talked about how she played the same game Amber did and used Rob to get herself to the end. Instead, she keeps going on about how she's nineteen and has never camped. Natalie, no one wants to give a million dollars to a brainless child fresh out of high school who's never been away from home for more than two weeks and lists her profession as "professional dancer." Anyone else suspicious of that? If she were really a professional dancer, I suspect she'd have been away from home before.
    Ashley probably would have given a better speech, even though she also rode Rob's coattails. I can see why he wanted her gone over Natalie.

I think the jury had their minds made up before they got there. And we're live. Even after spending 39 days out there, Rob still looks just as good as he does all fixed up.

FORT Fogey

Seriously, I think I would have written down Jeff's name. So what if they threw it out--I'd feel more comfortable not voting than voting for someone who a)seems to be the dumbest nineteen year old girl on the planet b)appears to be flat out crazy or c)should never have been playing in a non-all star season in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80 View Post
    Thank God they didn't do that boring walk thru honoring all the people who played the game and didn't make it to F3.
    I know! I hate that!

Quote Originally Posted by canuckinchile View Post
    Technically he voted for "Phile". The only name he can spell is Rob
    Thankfully for them "Franchesqua" didn't make it to the end.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

+ Reply to Thread