+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 48 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: 5/15 Show Discussion *spoilers*

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: 5/15 Show Discussion *spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Andrea seems to have my attitude exactly--I don't think she wants to vote for anyone.

Hmm....what would happen if they all wrote done Jeff's name?
    My guess is that Rob already has Andrea and Ashley's vote, just because they both dislike Phillip and don't like Ashley's answers.

Though, again, Ashley sounds like she'd rather give the money to a charity. Or Jeff.
    He could say 'great, another million'.

Rob said Natalie came up to him and asked him what to do. Rob viewed Grant as a threat. Grant wishes he could have duked it out with him in the end. Ralph mentions Natalie can't do anything without keeping her eye on Rob. Amber may want to sit between them during the reunion show.

Ralph's disappointed Phillip doesn't have more feathers on his head. He thinks he and Ralph would have gotten along if they were on the same tribe. Phillip thanks him for playing the game.

Matt wants to know where Rob draws the line on all the dirty plays he's made in 10 years, 4 seasons. Matt says everyone he betrayed is having a hard time figuring out who he is. Has no one ever seen this show?

Julie of course is the bitter betty.

Rob has said nothing so far. That is very telling. He finally got a question from Matt, who is as stupid as a stick of butter in this game.

Weirdest final TC ever...
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

This is a bitter jury Rob has really made a lot of people mad. Maybe dumb girl or nutty guy will win

FORT Fanatic

As much as they all seem to hate him, they will give it to Rob. No way the other 2 will win this thing !

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

"To hell with you!" Wow.

On Twitter:
    Rob Cesternino
    After hearing Phillip and Natalies opening, Rob might want to start writing out that deposit slip

I'm hoping that the jury sees who really did play this game and awards Rob the money - how could they honestly give it to the other two? Rob chose those two to sit next to him for a reason, so people may think it's boring but Rob knew what he was doing. The other players should have voted him off, but they didn't. And Rob chose people he knew he would have the best chance to beat - I think that's playing the game and playing it well.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I can't imagine Philip having a son. I can't imagine that he is not still a virgin, actually. Who would......oh well....nevermind......
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by canuckinchile View Post
    This is a bitter jury Rob has really made a lot of people mad. Maybe dumb girl or nutty guy will win
    God, I hope not. Especially Natalie. I hope Jeff lets them have it at the reunion if Natalie wins. Julie pities Natalie for being a doormat. She wants Rob to raise his daughters not to be treated like he treated Natalie. Phillip's not winning, but I'm worried now. Worst jury ever if they vote for Natalie.

Quote Originally Posted by waitforbigbro View Post
    As much as they all seem to hate him, they will give it to Rob. No way the other 2 will win this thing !
    Yup! How could they possibly not vote for the guy up against these two nuckleheads.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    "To hell with you!" Wow.
    Phillip is going to win by antagonizing the jury He just can't. shut. up.

+ Reply to Thread