+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 48 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: 5/15 Show Discussion *spoilers*

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: 5/15 Show Discussion *spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80 View Post
    Thank God they didn't do that boring walk thru honoring all the people who played the game and didn't make it to F3.
    That's what I was wondering and asking for earlier.

Thank God they didn't do that boring walk thru honoring all the people who played the game and didn't make it to F3.
    They didn't do it because half of the players in the game only left an hour ago because of that stupid RI twist. Hard to be nostalgic about someone you just saw 6 hours ago.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear58 View Post
    The absolute worst season ever of Survivor. The only thing that'll partially redeem it is if Natalie or (I can't even believe I'm saying this) Philip win. It has almost completely ruined the franchise for me to watch Rob get further and further into this game, and see the Ometepe's become his sheeple. I hate that Burnett and company are so obsessed with him that they keep bringing him back over and over again till he wins. Nobody deserves 2 chances on Amazing Race and 4 chances at Survivor. I think he's a complete egomaniac and has played not only his tribemates to get to the final 3, but also the televsion viewing public so that he gets fan favorite as well. I have never and will never believe a single thing he says, and his tears about his family are as fake as it gets. Of all the horrible reality show players I've seen over the years he is the most repugnant and disgusting of them all.
    Sheeple-I love that word!
    I mean for God's sake, why not just write the guy a check for a million dollars already? If he doesn't get the million this time does that mean there's a fifth time coming? I do not get the fawning and all of the oohing and ahhing over the guy. It's not like he's a genius so much as a guy of average intellegence surrounded by morons.
    "Remember, sometimes your`buddy' isn't really your `buddy'." - Donny

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

In any other season, this would be a final 3's dream. All Rob needed to do was point to Natalie and Phillip and say 'you really want to award that?'

I do agree, though, if Rob doesn't win this needs to be it. Mostly because I hated seeing some people for the second and third time, so while I don't mind Rob, enough is enough. I can only imagine if this was Rupert or Fairplay.

FORT Fogey

What the heck is Phillip rambling on about?

So, Natalie thinks that she deserves to win because she rode Rob's coattails and Phillip thinks he deserves to win for implementing Rob's plans. Rob thinks he deserves to win because he's spent a third of his life playing a reality game show and he has a family to provide for--who've already had the opportunity to put away quite a bit of money, compared to the average young family, from all the other reality shows he and Amber have been on.

I'm telling you, I'd be asking if I could abstain from the vote if I were a jury member.

And yeah, I would have had more respect for Rob if he'd just said he had outwitted, outlasted, and outplayed, rather than whimpering on about providing for his family.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I believe this season was promoted as Rob and Russell's "Last Chance" at the million. So I hope they keep that promise if Rob doesn't win, even though I like Rob.

With both giving Rob the credit, you would think Rob should win. But...I don't think he will...there is too much envy and there is too many upset that he did not bring them through to the end. Rob promised so many. I think Natalie may have this if she answers the jurors questions right.

Amen to that! I have always thought that part of the show dragged on interminably.

After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing, after all, as wanting. -- Spock, Amok Time

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal View Post
    One finalist can't string three sentences together, one can't STFU, and one has been playing this game since the days of Philip's great great great grandfather.

Stick a fork in this season.

Both say they owe their end to staying loyal to Rob. They should have written him the check 30 days ago.
    That's the whole season in a nutshell.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Featherhead is cracking me up!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread