+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: 5/15 Show Discussion *spoilers*

Re: 5/15 Show Discussion *spoilers*

My daughter thinks I'm a little crazy myself for being over the moon about getting to hear Phillip try to convince that jury that he deserves to win. And about hearing how he answers their questions.

I agree I like it much better when it was down to the final 2..Have the last three do an endurance challenge like the old days...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma View Post
    Well weather you like Rob or not he has played the game right down to this LAST vote..He deserves to win it all..JMO
    I didn't mean to imply Rob was brainless. I don't like him, but I don't think he's brainless, at least not in terms of this game. I meant that the majority (3/4) don't deserve to be there. Or now, 2/3. I'd rather Rob not be there either, but that's because I'd prefer he not have been back for a fourth time at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    I didn't mean to imply Rob was brainless. I don't like him, but I don't think he's brainless, at least not in terms of this game. I meant that the majority (3/4) don't deserve to be there. Or now, 2/3. I'd rather Rob not be there either, but that's because I'd prefer he not have been back for a fourth time at all.
    I do agree tired or retreats too..

Man, you couldn't even write this stuff with Phillip.

Well, on the bright side this means I'll never have to see Rob's ugly mug again, at least on Survivor. Unless he loses for a fourth time (very unlikely). Just give him the stupid bag of money and get it over with. Really don't need to see him haunting my screen for a fifth go at the game.
    Sometimes it is better to be kind than it is to be right

FORT Fogey

Oh, dear. Phillip is back to wearing his feather. And he thinks rubbing salt in the jury's wounds is a good game plan. Yeegads. He really is nuts. If he does that, he might as well hand second and first place to Natalie and Rob.

Natalie is nineteen and thinks she stands for her generation. I really, really hope not or the future's in a whole lot of trouble.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

You know, the fact that Natalie still signs her votes with little hearts at her age speaks volumes to me.

I hate this final three. I suppose Rob deserves the win, but I think the fact that he landed on a tribe of sheep helped his case enormously, and I don't think anyone should be back for a fourth time anyway, regardless of who he/she is, unless it's an all-star season. Phillip and Natalie have been terrible players who've been kept around merely because they are terrible.

I wish they could fix this game, somehow, so that it was more likely that the best players could end up in the final three. I realize it might not always happen anyway, but lately, too many people have made the finals who really haven't done much of anything except hang onto a better player who could drag them to the finals in the hopes of beating them.

I also really prefer the old days of a final two to a final three.
    I'm tired of seeing people coast to the end of the game, and win because the jury is too bitter to award good game play. And since I'm a girl, why can't they get a couple of dumb guys that a stronger female players gets under her thumb for a change and they ride her coattails to the end? I still think having the game start off as one big tribe, or constantly changing tribes, might help. People would have to play, or stay on their toes, because their alliance mates may wind up elsewhere. It bothers me more that they think they should win, or plead their case that they did something. I also miss the days of a final 2.

If it wasn't already official, Phillip is nuts. And he wants to remind the jury that they're in the jury, he's not. This should be good I wonder if he'll still say he deserves the money.

Rob says his biggest regret the last time he made the finals was that he said sorry.

The icing on the cake will be if Phillip goes to final tribal(reunion) in his pretty pink panties and warrior feather.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Fan

Oh, dear. Phillip is back to wearing his feather. And he thinks rubbing salt in the jury's wounds is a good game plan. Yeegads. He really is nuts. If he does that, he might as well hand second and first place to Natalie and Rob.

Natalie is nineteen and thinks she stands for her generation. I really, really hope not or the future's in a whole lot of trouble.

Just wait until the reunion portion when he tries to convince everyone that he was in on the Bin Laden operation, lol.

+ Reply to Thread