+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 48 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: 5/15 Show Discussion *spoilers*

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: 5/15 Show Discussion *spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Why is Natalie still listening to Rob? Does she seriously think that if she goes to the end with him that he won't turn on her in the final TC and point out that she didn't outwit or outplay and only outlasted because she rode his coattails?

Her chances aren't great against Ashley or Phillip, but there's no way she beats Rob. Actually, I don't see how she can beat anyone, unless it's just that people hate whomever it is she's standing next to at the end worse than they hate her laziness and stupidity.

I have never seen so many people without a brain between them make it to the final four. If I were on the jury, I'd be asking if we couldn't just vote to award the million dollars to a charity.
    Natalie isn't winning regardless, unless the jury are a bunch of comedians. But she values friendship. I kept waiting for her to break down and spill Rob's plan to Ashley.

Natalie has a working brain! Ashley is gone.

Ashley so deserved to be voted out. What kind of a idiot says, yeah, I can beat the people who are voting tonight!

If Natalie was on the fence, she wasn't after Ashley said that. Ashley backed up Rob's arguement for why she had to go.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Please let Rob or Phillip win. Not that waste of space sitting there in the final 3, too.

Rob controls the game to the very end. Actually, it was a smart move from Natalie and Philip. Ashley came on strong in the end and could make a case for herself. Natalie, on the other hand, would still be in that maze if someone didn't come and walk her out in the end.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Yes! Yes yes yes yes yes! Thanks Natalie!

I think Ashley's last comment sealed her fate.

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs View Post
    Ashley so deserved to be voted out. What kind of a idiot says, yeah, I can beat the people who are voting tonight!
    An overconfident one. Probably one of the most boneheaded statements ever made in a TC.

Why is Natalie still listening to Rob? Does she seriously think that if she goes to the end with him that he won't turn on her in the final TC and point out that she didn't outwit or outplay and only outlasted because she rode his coattails?

Her chances aren't great against Ashley or Phillip, but there's no way she beats Rob. Actually, I don't see how she can beat anyone, unless it's just that people hate whomever it is she's standing next to at the end worse than they hate her laziness and stupidity.

I have never seen so many people without a brain between them make it to the final four. If I were on the jury, I'd be asking if we couldn't just vote to award the million dollars to a charity.
    I think Natalie probably realizes if not for Rob she never would have gotten as far as she did. He literally did carry her the whole time.
    Maybe she isn't thinking she has a good chance against Rob, but anyone would think they have a chance vs Phillip.
    Second place does get some money and some money is better than no money. Still not a million, though.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Fogey

You know, the fact that Natalie still signs her votes with little hearts at her age speaks volumes to me.

I hate this final three. I suppose Rob deserves the win, but I think the fact that he landed on a tribe of sheep helped his case enormously, and I don't think anyone should be back for a fourth time anyway, regardless of who he/she is, unless it's an all-star season. Phillip and Natalie have been terrible players who've been kept around merely because they are terrible.

I wish they could fix this game, somehow, so that it was more likely that the best players could end up in the final three. I realize it might not always happen anyway, but lately, too many people have made the finals who really haven't done much of anything except hang onto a better player who could drag them to the finals in the hopes of beating them.

I also really prefer the old days of a final two to a final three.

Well weather you like Rob or not he has played the game right down to this LAST vote..He deserves to win it all..JMO

A small part of me was hoping for a Phillip to blindside, just to get his reaction. However, the final 3 speech/jury interactions will hopefully be fun.

+ Reply to Thread