+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 5/4 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 5/4 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I think Andrea deserves some praise too. She's tiny, and she held her own in that challenge. Those planks had to heavier for her, in terms of percentage of her own body weight, than for Grant or Rob.

Who went home

Andrea

FORT Fogey

Andrea--and she said she was blindsided, though to me she looked worried at the tribal council. In her post-eviction interview clip at the end of the show, however, she said that everyone but Phillip had looked her in the eye and told her that they were voting out Phillip and that she had trusted that. Why on earth she trusted that, I have no idea, but she said she did.

I'm not entirely clear on why they didn't just tell her they were voting her out. It could have been sugar-coated--you know, you were so great at that last challenge that we feel you're too big a threat, at this point we have no choice but to vote off one of our own etc. Not that she'd feel good about it no matter what they said, but at least if she'd been told, she might not end up on the jury nursing a grudge. Or, if she gets back to the game, come back knowing she'd be a target and trying to shake things up. It also establishes for everyone else left in the game not to believe Rob (or anyone else) if they hear they're safe.

Rob is playing a good game..too bad he's not playing it as well in those PI's..he is talking himself out of the money with that arrogant attitude and the way he keeps running off at the mouth..thats what is gonna come back to bite him..not the way he played the game but the way he ran his mouth
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    Rob is playing a good game..too bad he's not playing it as well in those PI's..he is talking himself out of the money with that arrogant attitude and the way he keeps running off at the mouth..thats what is gonna come back to bite him..not the way he played the game but the way he ran his mouth
    But no ones sees or hears the PI but US the audiences so I don't think he is talking himself out of the money that way....

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345 View Post
    But no ones sees or hears the PI but US the audiences so I don't think he is talking himself out of the money that way....
    mmmmm..aren't they watching the show now with all of us..I mean this was filmed months ago..and they all won't come together again til the finale..until then they are watching the show and see all those things that they don't see while they are taping
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

yeah, but the final vote was made way back while they were still in the game. They may see it now, but the die is cast.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Everyone, like Andrea, is trusting Rob. Well, maybe not Phillip. But once everyone else is voted off and Rob is still standing these people are going to be mad at Rob and not voted for him. I think they will finally realize that Rob had lied to them and that might be his downfall.
    Last edited by straycat80; 05-04-2011 at 09:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    mmmmm..aren't they watching the show now with all of us..I mean this was filmed months ago..and they all won't come together again til the finale..until then they are watching the show and see all those things that they don't see while they are taping

It doesn't matter they already voted before they left the island. Whatever they see now has no bearing on the games' outcome.

+ Reply to Thread